Download for Archer C2300
- Product Overview
How to Set up Address Reservation on TP-Link Routers Windows
This video will show you how to set up Address Reservation on TP-Link routers.More Fold
How to Set up OpenVPN on TP-Link Routers Windows
This video will show you how to set up OpenVPN on a TP-Link Wi-Fi router. For more information, visit www.tp-link.com/support.More Fold
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a DSL modem and a TP-Link router
If you can’t access the internet using a DSL modem and TP-Link router, this video can help you solve the problem.More Fold
TP-Link wireless router quick setup
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a cable modem and a TP-Link router
If you can’t access the internet using a cable modem and TP-Link router, follow this video step by step to solve your problem.More Fold
Quick Tips - How to Log into a Router's Web Interface
This video will show you how to login to your TP-Link router's web interfaceMore Fold
Quick Tips - How to Share Your WiFi
This video will show you how to use the Share WiFi feature in the TP-Link Tether app.More Fold
How to turn a router into an Access Point?
How to set up Port Forwarding on a TP-Link router
Take Archer A7 as demonstration.More Fold
How to set Parental Controls on a TP-Link router
Take Archer A9 as demonstration.More Fold
How to change the Wi-Fi settings on TP-Link router
- What should I do if fail to upgrade the firmware of my TP-Link router?
- How to use OpenVPN to access your home network through the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- DSL Modem router in bridge mode in conjunction with wireless router avoiding Double NAT
- Several questions about the OneMesh™ and Mesh
- How to use Pi-Hole DNS Server on TP-Link routers?
- What should I do if I cannot access printer/internal server after changing the router
- Can I still use the TP-Link HomeCare or HomeCare features after the complimentary expires?
- How to make Xbox online games run smoothly by UPnP (new logo)?
- How to make applications free from port restriction by DMZ (new logo)?
- How to setup and share a printer on your local network with Print Server feature on the TP-Link device? (MAC OS)
- Why does TP-Link require my email address?
- What can I do if I forget the password of my cloud account bound to the TP-Link wireless router?(New Logo)
- What can I do if my router keeps rebooting itself?
- Only the wired connection or wireless connection is not working
- What should I do if I cannot open specific websites?
- What should I do if the internet light is off or there is an error message “ WAN Port Unplugged” on the TP-Link router page?
- What should I do if wireless connection cannot work on TP-Link Wi-Fi router?
- What should I do if VPN doesn't work on Wi-Fi Router?
- What should I do if the the LED of the TP-Link router is abnormal
- Why fail to access tplinkwifi.net?
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address?
- What should I do if I can’t log into web-based interface of my TP-Link device?
- What should I do if my internet connection is slow?
- What can I do if I forget the login password of TP-Link Wireless Router?
- What should I do if I cannot find my wireless network or I cannot connect the wireless network ?
- What should I do if I cannot access the internet through Wi-Fi router?
- How to test the network connectivity using Diagnostics on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to use webpage firmware recovery if the router become brick
- Troubleshooting: Unstable wireless connection on TP-Link router
- How to improve my wireless speed or range?
- How to register a TP-Link cloud account for my TP-Link wireless router to manage it remotely? (New Logo)
- Port forwarding: how to set up virtual server on TP-Link wireless router?
- How to Setup Port Triggering on a TP-Link router (New Logo UI)?
- How to Establish a VPN Connection on TP-Link Wi-Fi Router?
- How to set up QoS using TP-Link Wi-Fi router?
- How to configure Address Reservation on Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to control LEDs of the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to set up System Time of the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to configure IPTV function on wireless router (For new logo)？
- How to configure IP&MAC Binding Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to configure Access Control on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to protect the network from cyber attacks of the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to configure Parental Controls on the Wi-Fi Routers (case 1)?
- How to configure Parental Controls on the Wi-Fi Routers (case 2)?
- How to set up TP-LINK DDNS on TP-Link Wireless Router?(New Logo)
- What are the differences between Admin & User cloud accounts on TP-Link wireless router?
- Brief introduction of cloud functions on TP-Link wireless router(New Logo)
- How to set up Remote Management on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to create a network for guests on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- What is the TP-Link Smart Connect feature and how to enable it?
- How to reset TP-Link router to factory defaults
- Changing Channel and Channel Width on a TP-Link Router (new logo)
- How to Change the DNS servers on the wireless router and DSL modem router (New UI)?
- How to configure basic wireless settings of TP-Link 11AC router (new logo)?
- How do I log into the web-based Utility (Management Page) of TP-Link wireless router?
- How to set up an IPv6 Internet connection on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to configure VLAN ID for your internet connection on wireless router (For new logo)
- How to configure your TP-Link Wireless router with CenturyLink’s fiber service (new logo)?
- How do I install TP-Link Archer router to work with a Cable Modem ?
- How do I install TP-Link Archer router to work with a DSL Modem?
- How do I troubleshoot if the OpenVPN is not connecting
- How to enable the TP-Link Router Skill in the Alexa app?
- What is the TP-Link Router Alexa Skill and how do I use it?
- How to Upgrade the Firmware on the TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers?
- What's a TP-LINK ID and how to create a TP-LINK ID ?
- Cannot detect or find the wireless signal of RE605X/505X/603X,802.11ax router and Deco
- How to set up Wireless Schedule on your TP-Link Router?
- Setting up the HomeCare QoS feature using the TP-Link Tether APP
- Why port forwarding feature is not working on my Wi-Fi router and Deco?
- How to configure the TP-Link wireless router as Access Point?
- How to setup TP-Link Wi-Fi Router on Tether APP?
- How to use Printer Sharing on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to Upgrade the Firmware on the TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers (New Logo)?
- How to change language when managing the router via web browser?
- How to limit devices on your LAN from accessing the Wi-Fi Router (new logo)?
- How to use Time Machine function on TP-Link routers (case 2)?
- How to change wireless settings of TP-Link wireless router on Tether APP
- How to access the USB storage device through the Wi-Fi Routers (case 1)?
- How to turn off the QoS feature on TP-Link Router?
- How to set up QoS using TP-Link Wi-Fi router (new logo-case 2)?
- How to access the USB storage device through the Wi-Fi Routers (case 2)?
- How to use PPTP VPN to access your home network through the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to configure Wi-Fi Routers to support IPTV service on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to recover the login password in case you forget it (new logo)?
- What is Alexa Integration?
- How to use Time Machine function on TP-Link routers?(case 1)
- Using the HomeCare Antivirus features on your TP-Link Router using the TP-Link Tether App
- Announcement: IFTTT Services Ending on July 31, 2020
- Setting up HomeCare on your TP-Link Router
- What are the most frequent asked questions about the TP-Link routers' speed?
- Setting up parental controls on TP-Link wireless routers via Tether APP
- How to Join an OneMesh Network with a Range Extender Already Set Up?
- Using HomeCare QOS features in a TP-Link Router
- How to Setup HomeCare Parental Controls using the TP-Link Tether App
- How to use Tether to setup your TP-Link Router
- Using HomeCare parental controls on a TP-Link Router
- What Antivirus Features are available in a HomeCare enabled TP-Link Router
- How to enable Media Sharing on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- What can I do if my 2.4GHz WiFi gets into trouble with a hard disk drive plugged into the USB 3.0 port of a TP-Link wireless router?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2020-07-02||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 31.24 MB|
First firmware released for Archer C2300(US) V2.
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
Note: To use Tether, please update your router’s firmware to the latest version.
1. This Emulator is a virtual web GUI where you can program your TP-Link product firmware. For details about an individual product’s features and specifications please use the search facility and go to the product page.
2. Please check the firmware version corresponds to the version shown on the Emulator interface. Each firmware version has its own GUI and functionality.
3. Please note that not all firmware versions are represented on the Emulator.