Download for Archer AX53
- How do I log into the web-based Utility (Management Page) of TP-Link wireless router?
- How to reset TP-Link router to factory defaults
- How to subscribe to the TP-Link HomeShield Pro Service
- How to Exchange the Promotion Code of HomeShield Pro Through TP-Link Tether APP
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address
- How to use Pi-Hole DNS Server on TP-Link routers
- What can I do if I forget the password of my cloud account bound to the TP-Link wireless router?
- How to configure the Family Time feature on a TP-Link Router/Deco
- How to turn off the QoS feature on TP-Link Router
- Why can’t I subscribe to the HomeShield Pro service service?
- Why port forwarding feature is not working on my Wi-Fi router or Deco?
- General Questions about HomeShield Pro Service
- How to Avoid Double NAT When DSL Modem Router and Wireless Router are Used Together
- How to access my USB storage device on the TP-Link Routers from my Android and IOS phone
- How to access USB storage device on the TP-Link Routers from Windows or MacOS
- What can I do if HomeShield Pro blocks a safe website or URL?
- How to login to the TP-Link Router's web management page (For the Singapore User)
- How to improve my wireless speed or range
- How to setup and share a printer on your local network with Print Server feature on the TP-Link device (MAC OS)
- How to register a TP-Link cloud account for my TP-Link wireless router to manage it remotely (New Logo)
- How to set up TP-LINK DDNS on TP-Link Wireless Router (New Logo)
- How to configure the TP-Link wireless router as Access Point
- How to Setup Port Triggering on a TP-Link router (New Logo UI)
- How to set up an IPv6 Internet connection on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to access the USB storage device through the Wi-Fi Routers (case 1)
- How to configure Access Control on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to configure IP&MAC Binding Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to make applications free from port restriction by DMZ (new logo)
- How to make Xbox online games run smoothly by UPnP (new logo)
- How to use OpenVPN to access your home network through the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to use PPTP VPN to access your home network through the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to configure Wi-Fi Routers to support IPTV service on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to set up System Time of the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to test the network connectivity using Diagnostics on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to control LEDs of the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to recover the login password in case you forget it (new logo)
- How to limit devices on your LAN from accessing the Wi-Fi Router (new logo)
- How to set up Remote Management on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to configure Address Reservation on Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to Change the DNS servers on the wireless router and DSL modem router (New UI)
- How to Upgrade the Firmware on the TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers (New Logo)
- How to configure basic wireless settings of TP-Link 11AC router (new logo)
- How to configure Parental Controls on the Wi-Fi Routers (case 2)
- How to access the USB storage device through the Wi-Fi Routers (case 2)
- How to Join an OneMesh Network with a Range Extender Already Set Up
- How to setup TP-Link Wi-Fi Router on Tether APP
- How to set up Wireless Schedule on your TP-Link Router
- How to set up QoS on the TP-Link Wi-Fi router that doesn’t support HomeCare function
- How to configure your TP-Link Wireless router with CenturyLink’s fiber service (new logo)
- How to use Time Machine function on TP-Link routers (case 2)
- How to set up QoS using TP-Link Wi-Fi router
- How to Upgrade the Firmware on the TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers
- How to Establish a VPN Connection on TP-Link Wi-Fi Router
- How to configure the HomeShield QoS feature on a TP-Link Router/Deco
- How to configure the HomeShield Reward feature on a TP-Link Router/Deco
- How to configure the HomeShield Scan feature on a TP-Link Router/Deco
- How to set up the HomeShield Real-Time Protection feature on a TP-Link Router/Deco
- What's a TP-LINK ID and how to create a TP-LINK ID ?
- How to recover the router when it bricked
- What should I do if VPN doesn't work on Wi-Fi Router?
- What can I do if Homeshield Weekly Report is empty?
- What is the TP-Link Smart Connect feature and how to enable it?
- Several questions about the OneMesh™ and Mesh
- What should I do if Wi-Fi calling cannot work through TP-Link wireless router?
- How to configure IPTV function on wireless router (For new logo)？
- Why Do I Fail to Access tplinkwifi.net?
- What should I do if fail to upgrade the firmware of my TP-Link router?
- What should I do if I cannot access printer/internal server after changing the router
- Why does TP-Link require my email address?
- What can I do if my router keeps rebooting itself?
- Only the wired connection or wireless connection is not working
- What should I do if I cannot open specific websites?
- What should I do if the internet light is off or there is an error message “ WAN Port Unplugged” on the TP-Link router page?
- What should I do if wireless connection cannot work on TP-Link Wi-Fi router?
- What should I do if the the LED of the TP-Link router is abnormal
- What should I do if I can’t log into web-based interface of my TP-Link device?
- What should I do if my internet connection is slow?
- What can I do if I forget the login password of TP-Link Wireless Router?
- What should I do if I cannot find my wireless network or I cannot connect the wireless network ?
- What should I do if I cannot access the internet through Wi-Fi router?
- Troubleshooting: Unstable wireless connection on TP-Link router
- Port forwarding: how to set up virtual server on TP-Link wireless router?
- What are the differences between Admin & User cloud accounts on TP-Link wireless router?
- Brief introduction of cloud functions on TP-Link wireless router(New Logo)
- Changing Channel and Channel Width on a TP-Link Router (new logo)
- How to configure VLAN ID for your internet connection on wireless router (For new logo)
- How do I install TP-Link Archer router to work with a Cable Modem ?
- How do I install TP-Link Archer router to work with a DSL Modem?
- What is the TP-Link Router Alexa Skill and how do I use it?
- Cannot detect or find the wireless signal of RE605X/505X/603X,802.11ax router and Deco
- How to Setup Parental Controls using the TP-Link Tether App
- How to change wireless settings of TP-Link wireless router on Tether APP
- Fragment and Forge vulnerabilities(FragAttacks) Statement
- How to set up IPv6 service for BT/Hyperoptic(UK) on the wireless router
- What can I do if my 2.4GHz WiFi gets into trouble with a hard disk drive plugged into the USB 3.0 port of a TP-Link wireless router?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2021-11-03||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 21.65 MB|
First firmware released.
|Published Date: 2021-09-10||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 21.58 MB|
First firmware released
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.