Warranty & RMA Policy
1. TP-Link provides 3 years warranty to our selected models purchased starting from the date 1 June 2017 based on the S/N (serial number) or the purchase invoice date.
Note: The first two numbers of S/N (11characters) or the first three numbers of S/N (13 characters) means produce/purchase year and the following number, means produce/purchase month. ”A” means OCT,”B” means NOV,”C” means DEC.
2. If you make a phone call to our Service Support Line +6 03 2141 4358 / 1800 22 8887, we’ll try our best to solve the problems over the phone.
3. For Smart Home & Accessories, we provide two years warranty. For Smart Blub, we provide one year warranty.
4. No international warranty
5. In accordance with real-time inventory for warranty
6. For the power adapter, antenna or other accessories of our products, we provide 3 months warranty
For below conditions, we will not provide warranty , please kindly check and take care:
1. Product is physical damaged, watered, burned, or other manmade damaged.
2. Model is opened, or serial number, missing, or parts of the model missing
B. RMA REQUEST
1. Contact us through our technical support email : email@example.com, our representative will reply to you.
2. If you make a phone call to our Service Support Line +6 03-2141 4358 / 1800 22 8887, we’ll try our best to solve the problems over the phone.
3. If the product is judged to be defective, the representative will be provide a RMA number. Please take the RMA number, the defective product and purchasing proof to the reseller or TP-Link service center for warranty.
Distributors and dealers have to follow the above points, and do necessary testing while receiving the peripherals from cusumer.TP-Link engineer will retest ll RMA models, we will do warranty the product once after we confirmed, but if we test and find it’s a good one, we will return it back to the customer.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.