Maximize Business Wi-Fi Coverage & Performance
Book a FREE TP-Link Network Site Survey & receive your FREE RF audit
3 Reasons you should consider Omada Solution by TP-Link:
1.Free software controller
2.No license fees
3.No ongoing fees
When your network is causing headaches, TP-Link provides a free network site survey service. This free network audit provides a foundation from which the engineer will provide best of breed recommendations so you can deliver a high speed, secure and easy to manage WLAN.
Whether you are looking for indoor or outdoor WLAN, the TP-Link range caters for all environments.
How Does It Work?
- 1the web form to register interest in our on-site network site surveyBook Now
- 2TP-Link will use the contact details you provide to arrange a mutually convenient time for one of our engineers to visit your site(s)
- 3A representative from your organisation will need to be present to escort the TP-Link engineer
- 4Once the site survey is complete, TP-Link will provide a thorough report, detailing the current network strengths and opportunities for enhancements based on your organisational goals
- 5During the site survey our engineer will also review your current disaster recovery options should you lose connectivity or power and provide best of breed recommendations for failover
Why rely on TP-Link?
As the world’s largest provider of WLAN equipment,* TP-Link takes pride in offering customers industry leading solutions underpinned by a lifetime warranty and 24/7 technical support. With over 20 years’ experience our products are designed to be easy to deploy, simple to manage and incorporate the capacity to future proof your infrastructure.
- Technologies to optimise performance and maximise security eg:
Airtime fairness, beamforming, and band steering to guarantee optimal RF performance
Link aggregation joining two gigabit Ethernet ports breaking the backhaul bottleneck to maximise capacity
Captive portal functionality for easy guest authentication
- Indoor and outdoor access points for a single, seamless and secure solution
- Free software controller so administrators can manage 100’s of access points from a single device to save time and increase productivity
- NO additional license fees or ongoing support license fees
Lets Get Started!
- TP-Link reserves the right to refuse a network survey request based on a pre-qualification conversation.
- The customer agrees to prepare the site according to any instructions the TP-Link team may give prior to the survey taking place. The customer will provide TP-Link with reasonable access to; the site, relevant communications infrastructure, and agree to any other reasonable requests for information required to complete the survey.
- The customer will obtain any permissions required for TP-Link to undertake the site survey.
- The customer will also provide the appropriate staff to accompany TP-Link’s staff or contractors, where required by the site regulations.
- The customer and TP-Link will meet each other's reasonable safety and security requirements when on site. If the customer or TP-Link damages the other's equipment they must pay for any repair or replacement required. This does not apply where damage results from normal use.
- TP-Link will survey the site and will notify the customer once the survey is complete. TP-Link will provide the customer with a copy of the resulting survey report.
- TP-Link will endeavour to complete the survey by the date agreed with the customer, but all dates are estimates. If the customer delays or prevents TP-Link from undertaking the survey at the time agreed, TP-Link may claim a reasonable extension to any date agreed under clause.
- Except to the extent any disclosure is required by law, TP-Link and the customer will keep in confidence any information, whether written or oral, of a confidential nature obtained in connection with the survey.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.