Download for KL125P2
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
- Product Overview
- How to check and improve the network connection stability of Tapo & Kasa smart devices in the Tapo App
- What should I do if I cannot control my Tapo or Kasa smart devices using the Tapo app?
- What should I do if I fail to configure the Kasa device?
- How to configure the Notification feature for the Tapo & Kasa devices on the Tapo app
- How to update the firmware of the Tapo&Kasa devices on the Tapo App
- How to unbind the account (TP-Link ID) with Tapo&Kasa smart devices in the Tapo app
- Making Your Account More Secure: Introducing Two-Step Verification (2FA) for the Kasa App
- Common questions about Smart Actions in the kasa app
- How to Set a Schedule for Multiple Kasa Devices at Once
- How to use Widgets to control your Kasa Devices and Kasa Scenes on iOS devices
- Common questions about Schedule Away mode of smart home product
- How to connect TP-Link Smart Bulb to my home network via Kasa
- How to Use Siri to Control Your Kasa Smart Devices
- How to use offset and fade rate feature when schedule sunrise and sunset in Kasa app
- What should I do if schedule not working properly for Kasa smart devices
- How to use Widgets to control your Kasa devices and Kasa scenes on Android devices
- How do I move my Kasa device to a different wireless network?
- What should I do if my Kasa device (smart plug, smart lighting) keeps losing connection or going Offline?
KL125(US)_V4_1.0.5 Build 230613
|Published Date: 2023-08-28|
First firmware released.