TP-Link is always on the lookout for passionate individuals, who are enthusiastic about their work and willing to progress the career within the company. We are a global company that values diversity and thrives on entrepreneurial values. Since the inaugural of the UK office (TP-Link UK Ltd), the company has established remarkable growth and has been keen at sharing back with its employees. TP-Link offers great working environment, competitive salary, paid vacations, sick leave, overtime pay, and company bonus. Send us your CV if you feel you have the qualifications to meet the challenge of joining the world's #1 market share Wireless LAN Company.
TP-Link UKLearn More
We are looking for an experienced Pre-sales Engineer to joining our growing team. As a customer-focused technical expert, you will play a critical role in partnership with sales account manager to create a solution and proposal that meets or exceeds the customer’s requirements. By combining technical expertise and commercial awareness, you will maximise sales opportunities and help us drive the growth of the business forwards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understanding customers’ needs based on the driving factors and pain points of their business;
- Identifying and putting together trustable solutions based on the products that we can provide to the customers;
- Assisting sales team in professionally and effectively presenting proposed solutions and designs to customers and prospects in a varied business setting;
- Ensuring customer technical queries are handled in a timely and accurate manner to support the delivery of services before handover;
- Presenting a solution proposal to the customer, demonstrate how to solve the customer’s requirements and how this aligns with customers’ outcomes and differentiate from the competition;
- Managing customer interaction and engagement , including project scoping , Statement of Work development, deliverable documentation and follow-up;
- Identifying additional product/service opportunities in customer organization;
- Helping improve the technical knowledge of our sales team, coaching them on new developments;
- Influence product development by working closely with our product, marketing, and sales teams to collect and digest user feedback.
- A bachelor's degree or above in Computing Networking/Engineering/Science;
- Very good understanding of Networking Fundamentals e.g. LAN/WAN;
- Previous pre-sales experience working with channel/re-seller partners preferred;
- Have a passion for technology and the ability to grasp new technical concepts rapidly;
- A can-do attitude with a focus on delighting users;
- Solid presentation and interpersonal skills;
- The ability to convey complex technical topics with simplicity;
- The ability to collaborate and work across different teams, such as Sales, Support, Marketing.
TP-LINK is always on the lookout for energetic individuals, who are enthusiastic about their work and willing to learn. We are a global company that values diversity and thrives on entrepreneurial values. Since the inaugural of the UK office (TP-LINK UK Ltd), the company has established remarkable growth and has been keen at sharing back with its employees. TP-LINK offers great working environment, competitive salary and company bonus. Send us your CV if you feel you have the qualifications to meet the challenge of joining the world's #1 market share Wireless LAN Company. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.