Download for Archer VR400
- Product Overview
- The Weak Security and Privacy Warning on the iOS14 or iOS15
- Several questions about the OneMesh™ and Mesh
- How to setup a TP-Link DSL modem router as an Access Point
- How to Avoid Double NAT When DSL Modem Router and Wireless Router are Used Together
- How to Change the DNS servers on the wireless router and DSL modem router (New UI)
- How to configure the AC VDSL/ADSL Modem Router as a regular wireless router (new logo)
- How to setup TP-Link DSL modem router on Tether App
- Changing Channel and Channel Width on AC VDSL or ADSL Modem Router (new logo)
- How to configure the DSL Modem router as a wireless router on Tether APP
- What can I do if the xDSL LED indicator is not on constantly on my xDSL modem router?
- Powerline adapters may cause intermittent connection of DSL modem router in a few rare cases
- What should I do if I cannot access the internet with TP-Link DSL modem router even though the configuration is finished?
- Troubleshooting: Unstable wireless connection on TP-Link router
Note: To use Tether, please update your TP-Link device's firmware to the latest version.
1. This Emulator is a virtual web GUI where you can program your TP-Link product firmware. For details about an individual product’s features and specifications please use the search facility and go to the product page.
2. Please check the firmware version corresponds to the version shown on the Emulator interface. Each firmware version has its own GUI and functionality.
3. Please note that not all firmware versions are represented on the Emulator.