Warranty & RMA Policy
TP-Link does not provide international warranty service. Your TP-Link product is only covered by the warranty policy of the country where the product was originally purchased. If you need to ship your product back to the country where you originally purchased the product for warranty services, you will need to pay for both ways of the shipping fees.”
Thank you very much for purchasing your TP-Link product. In order to protect your rights and interests, please carefully read the following Warranty Policy.
TP-Link INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED provides a limited warranty for all TP-Link products purchased in India. The warranty covers the main device, antenna and external power supply failures due to defects in material or workmanship. Packaging, various cables, software products, technical data and other accessories are not covered by the warranty. The maximum liability of TP-Link is equal to or no higher than the product's purchased price.TP-Link does not provide a refund under any condition.
TP-Link Smart Home Products
TP-Link SOHO Product
3-year Limited Warranty
TP-Link SMB Product
*Product with plastic finish is considered SOHO product (Excluding Power Band Product and Power Supply).
**We will replace the product with an refurbished one, should our RMA Technicians not be able to resolve the fault.
***No one is authorised to sell the refurbished products, Also if you purchase refurbished product then warranty will be void
****DOA may not have the same time frame in different retailers, but as long as the product is within the warranty period, TP-Link India will provide the warranty service.
*****New Package LS1005,LS1008,TL-SG1005D, TL-SG1008D, TL-SF1005D ,TL-SF1008D & TL-SF1016D only supports 1 Year Warranty.Please refer to the new product packaging for details.
******.For Product more than 6 months purchase, we may provide refurbished replacement
****** Warranty of power adapter/Lan cable/ADSL splitter/RJ11 cable/Mounting kit & other accessories with device is 6 months only
Replacement Procedure (for Customers)
If you find that your product is defective within the warranty period, please follow the steps below.
- Contact our toll free number (1800-209-4168) to receive confirmation that your device is faulty.
- Contact the shop where you purchased your device.
- If the shop will not accept your claim, you may process it through TP-Link's RMA program by following the steps below:
- TP-Link INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED may reject or return products without accessories.
- If purchase receipt cannot be provided, the purchase date and warranty period shall be calculated 3-months from the product's manufacturing date. The first three digits of the Serial Number (SN) represent the manufacturing date (year and month). For example: "121" represents the year of 2012 (12) and month of January (1). "12A" represents the year of 2012 (12) and month of October (A). (B) represents the month of November and (C) represents the month of December. The warranty period ends on the last day of the corresponding month.
- Customers who apply for replacement are responsible for the one-way shipping fee and sending their defective product to TP-Link INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Customer Service Center.
- Courier facility for replacement is available only from Company owned service centre and not from third party service centre
TP-Link INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED is not responsible for damage that occurs during shipment.
- TP-Link INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED will return your product if it is no longer covered under the warranty policy.
- Warranty will be honored only by producing the invoice of purchase.
- Warranty will be treated null & void in case of Serial Number of the product is removed, mutilated or tampered with.
- Warranty will be treated null & Void if product is physically damaged, broken, wet, rust, burnt or any signs of Water Logging and Liquid Damage (Ports and Internal PCB )
- Warranty service stated above is only valid for products sold in India. Any other additional warranty service agreed upon during purchase shall only be effective based on the contract signed by TP-Link INDIA PVT LTD.
- TP-Link INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED shall not be held liable for any warranty service provided by the distributor beyond this warranty policy. Please obtain documents during purchase in order to ensure that it is honored by the distributor.
- Any direct or indirect damage that prohibits the product from functioning normally, TP-Link INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED shall only be liable for the duties stipulated by the state law.
- TP-Link INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED shall neither, on any account, respond to any loss caused by damages such as improper use of applications and configurations, nor respond to any accusation put forward by a third party.
Remarks: TP-Link INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED reserves all rights including interpretation and modification to this warranty policy.