Download for KP405
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
- Product Overview
- How to set up my TP-Link Smart Plug Switch via Kasa?
- How to Set a Schedule for Multiple Kasa Devices at Once
- Common questions about Smart Actions in the kasa app
- What should I do if I fail to configure the Kasa device?
- Understanding Your Product’s Weatherproofing Protocols. IP64 and Beyond
- How to reset TP-Link Kasa smart switch and plug?
- How to configure the Kasa device to work with SmartThings APP?
- Frequently Asked Question About Energy Monitoring
- Common questions about Schedule Away mode of smart home product?
- How to use Widgets to control your Kasa Devices and Kasa Scenes on iOS devices?
- How to use Widgets to control your Kasa devices and Kasa scenes on Android devices?
- How to use the Grouping feature in Kasa app
- How to use offset and fade rate feature when schedule sunrise and sunset in Kasa app
- How to make Kasa smart devices controlled local only
- What should I do if the smart plug or smart switch cannot turn on/off the appliance properly?
- What should I do if schedule not working properly for Kasa smart devices
- What should I do if my smart plug feels warm?
- How do I move my Kasa device to a different wireless network?
- How to Use Siri to Control Your Kasa Smart Devices
- How to control Smart Devices by Google Home with voice commands
- Customer Data Privacy for Smart Home