Download for TL-SX3008F
The EAP Controller is used to manage multiple EAPs intensively.
|Published Date: 2021-10-11
|File Size: 62.28 MB
Operating System: Ubuntu 14.04/16.04/18.04, CentOS 6.x/7.x, Debian 8/9.
If you are planning to upgrade to this version from an old Controller (V3.2.14 or below), please read the Omada Controller Upgrade Guide in the installation package before upgrading the controller.
Some new features of the Controller require firmware upgrades to the device, the firmware for gateways will be released soon.
|Published Date: 2021-09-28
|File Size: 94.07 MB
Operating System: Windows 7/8/10/Server
How to Set Up the Whole Network of Gateway, Switches, and EAPs Using Omada SDN Controller
This video will demonstration how to do a full configuration with TP-Link Omada products including gateway, switches and EAPs. As an example, we are going to build the wired and wireless networks from scratch at our TP-Link Office. The setup consists of 7 steps: Step 1. Log in to the Controller Step 2. Adopt Devices Step 3. View Dashboard and Menus Step 4. Set up WAN Step 5. Set up LAN and VLANs Step 6. Set up Wi-Fi Step 7. Set up ACLMore Fold
- How to Configure LAG/LACP on TP-Link Omada switches in Controller Mode
- How to configure switch as DHCP server on Standalone mode
- Using Omada controller to configure multiple SSIDs with different VLANs on TP-Link Omada EAPs and Switches to work with a non-Omada gateway(Multi-Net NAT supported)
- How to Configure Management VLAN on TP-Link Smart and Managed Switches Using the New GUI
- How to Manage Omada Devices at Different Sites Using Omada SDN Controller via Port Forwarding (Controller 5.0 or Above)
- How to Manage Omada Devices at Different Sites Using Omada SDN Controller via VPN (Controller 5.0 or Above)
- What's the difference between Master Administrator, Administrator and Viewer account in Omada Controller?
- How to use the Ping tool in Omada APP
- What is 2FA and how to use it in Omada platform
- How to access TP-Link JetStream Managed Switch via the Console port
- How to configure 802.1Q VLAN on Smart and Managed switches using the new GUI
- How to configure IGMP Snooping for IPTV network on L2 Managed switches using the new GUI
- How to manage the switch with Mac via Micro USB cable
- How to check and modify VLANs on a TP-Link JetStream switch via SNMP
- What should I do when the Omada Software Controller (V4) fails to discover the devices?
- How to achieve AAA Authentication through TACACS + server on the switch
- How to enter the BootUtil Menu to factory reset the switch with the console cable?
- How to setup Switch as DHCP server on Omada SDN Controller
- Omada APP
TP-Link Omada lets you configure settings, monitor network status and manage clients, all from the convenience of a smart phone or tablet. Learn more about Compatible Devices.
Note: SDN switch/router is compatible with Omada App only in controller mode. To use Omada, please update your device's firmware to the latest version.