How to set up the HomeShield Family Time on a TP-Link Router/Deco
Pause the internet with one tap. Family time lets you enjoy a nice dinner, or share a fun movie with your family together. Family Time is for HomeShield Pro users only.
Before you start:
- You should have a TP-Link HomeShield router and have an iOS device running iOS 9 or later, or an Android device running Android 4.2 or later.
- You have downloaded and installed the TP-Link Tether app/TP-Link Deco app on your device.
Follow the steps below to set up this feature:
Note: In this article, we will take the Deco app as an example to illustrate the configuration.
1. Open Deco app. Swipe right to open the menu and select HomeShield Pro.
2. Select a desired network to apply HomeShield Pro.
3. Open Deco app. Go to the Parental Controls tab and tap + > Set up Family Time.
4. Set the time duration you want to have your family together without internet distractions. By default, it is 2 hours. Add devices of the family member who you want to cut the internet.
Then tap Start anytime you want to activate the family time.
Ez a GY.I.K. hasznos volt?
Véleménye segíti az oldal fejlesztését