Descarga para TL-WR840N
How to Set up Address Reservation on TP-Link Routers Windows
This video will show you how to set up Address Reservation on TP-Link routers.More Fold
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a DSL modem and a TP-Link router
If you can’t access the internet using a DSL modem and TP-Link router, this video can help you solve the problem.More Fold
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a cable modem and a TP-Link router
If you can’t access the internet using a cable modem and TP-Link router, follow this video step by step to solve your problem.More Fold
How to turn a router into an Access Point?
- Cómo restablecer los productos de TP-Link con el botón WPS/RESET a las configuraciones predeterminadas de fábrica
- What should I do if the internet light is off or there is an error message “ WAN Port Unplugged” on the TP-Link router page?
- Why port forwarding feature is not working on my Wi-Fi router or Deco?
- How to connect TP-Link router with Starlink
- What should I do if my internet connection is slow?
- What should I do if the LED of TP-Link router is abnormal?
- What are the most frequent asked questions about the TP-Link devices' speed?
- What should I do if wireless connection cannot work on TP-Link Wi-Fi router?
- How do I configure the basic wireless settings for my TP-Link 11N routers (new logo)?
- How to Avoid Double NAT When DSL Modem Router and Wireless Router are Used Together
- How to install TP-Link 11N wireless router to work with a DSL Modem (PPPoE- new logo)
- How to bind IP Address and MAC Address on TP-Link 11N Router (new logo)
- How to configure Address Reservation on TP-Link 11N wireless router (new logo)
- How to configure the TP-Link 11N wireless router as Repeater (new logo)
- How to configure WDS function on TP-Link Wireless Routers (new logo)
- How to configure Wireless MAC Filtering on TP-Link 11N wireless router (new logo)
- How to set up Access Control for website blocking on TP-Link 11N Wireless Router (new logo)
- How to upgrade the firmware version of TP-Link 11N Wireless Router (new logo)
- How to use Parental Control function on TP-Link 11N Wireless router (new logo)
- How to Upgrade the Firmware on the TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers
- What should I do if I cannot open specific websites?
- What should I do if I can’t log into web-based interface of my TP-Link device?
- What should I do if I cannot find my wireless network or I cannot connect the wireless network ?
- What should I do if I cannot access the internet through Wi-Fi router?
- Port forwarding: how to set up virtual server on TP-Link wireless router?
- How do I install TP-Link 11N wireless router to work with a Modem (Static IP-new logo)?
- How do I install a TP-Link 11N router to work with a DSL modem (Dynamic IP-new logo)?
- How do I use the WDS Bridging function to extend my wireless network?
- Setting up parental controls on TP-Link wireless routers via Tether APP (TL-WR841N)
- ¿Cómo puedo configurar la administración remota de mi router inalámbrico TP-Link?
Note: To use Tether, please update your TP-Link device's firmware to the latest version.
Versión de Firmware
1. This Emulator is a virtual web GUI where you can program your TP-Link product firmware. For details about an individual product’s features and specifications please use the search facility and go to the product page.
2. Please check the firmware version corresponds to the version shown on the Emulator interface. Each firmware version has its own GUI and functionality.
3. Please note that not all firmware versions are represented on the Emulator.