TP-Link Expands Gaming Router Lineup
The new Archer GX90, featuring AX6600 speeds and Tri-Band technology, is the latest weapon for gamers to have in their arsenal! Three Wi-Fi bands allow one band to be dedicated to gaming traffic while the remaining two bands deliver high-speed Wi-Fi to the rest of the home. Archer GX90’s leading-edge hardware and GameCenter software are greatly optimized to guarantee an excellent gaming experience. Archer GX90 also has a dazzling industrial design, sporting a cool combination of red and black that has become iconic for the TP-Link gaming products.
Designed for gaming, Archer GX90 provides both gaming QoS and GeForce NOW QoS, for the ultimate in performance. Switch to gaming mode in QoS settings and Archer GX90 will prioritize gaming devices for optimal gaming performance, while the GeForce NOW QoS ensures the smoothest streaming experience.
Accelerated wired connections make Archer GX90 excellent for wired gaming, as well. One 2.5 Gigabit WAN/LAN port is provided to maximize Internet connection speeds and four Gigabit Ethernet ports let you easily expand with additional devices.
The Archer GX90 is available at retail and online nationwide, at an MSRP of $399.99.
Archer GX90 Key Features:
- Scorching fast speed up to 6600Mbps: 4804 + 1201 Mbps on the 5GHz band, and 574 Mbps on the 2.4GHz band
- 8 high performance antennas and 8 independent FEM yield maximum signal reception.
- 1.5GHz quad-core processor, 512MB RAM and 128MB Flash
- Game mode QoS and GeForce NOW QoS for optimal gaming performance.
- Best-in-class VPN access including VPN Server and VPN Client
- RangeBoost and Beamforming technology greatly optimize Wi-Fi performance.
- One 2.5Gigabit WAN/LAN Port boosts the internet speed and four Gigabit LAN ports create more wired connections.
- TypeA USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports ensure file sharing in an extremely fast speed.
- TP-Link HomeCareTM Free Antivirus and Parental Controls
- Alexa integration makes Archer GX90 the brain of your smart home
Founded in 1996, TP-Link is a global provider of reliable networking devices and accessories, involved in all aspects of everyday life. The company is consistently ranked by analyst firm IDC as the No. 1 provider of WLAN and broadband CPE devices*, supplying distribution to more than 120 countries and serving hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a proven heritage of stability, performance and value, TP-Link has curated a portfolio of products that meet the networking needs of all individuals. Now, as the connected lifestyle continues to evolve, the company is expanding today to exceed the demands of tomorrow.
Selected as the Canadian Reseller Choice Awards** for Best Home and Consumer Router manufacturer in 2018 and ranked highest in customer satisfaction for wireless routers by J.D. Power in 2017 for signal strength, brand confidence and reputation, speed specifications and ease of use. TP-Link is committed to delivering innovative, affordable and reliable wireless networking and smart home products to homes and businesses around the world.
*According to IDC Worldwide Quarterly WLAN Tracker Report, Q4 2017 Release**The Reseller Choice award logo is the trademark of Technoplanet Productions Inc.
For further information visit TP-Link, follow TP-Link on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram or the TP-Link Forum.
Canada Media Contact:
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.