300Mbps Wireless N Wall-Plate Access Point
- Easy-mount construction allows installation into any standard EU-type data wall-box
- Compact, low-profile design fits discreetly with any existing interior style
- Free Auranet Controller Software enables administrators to easily manage hundreds of EAPs
- Support Power over Ethernet (802.3af) for convenient and affordable installation
- Enterprise class Wi-Fi security helps to decrease network security threats
- Captive portal provides one convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi guests
Subtle Wall Design,
Excellent Wi-Fi Access
Installation Made Easy
- Detach the faceplate of the junction box* with a screwdriver.
- Remove the faceplate of the EAP.
- Connect an in-wall Ethernet cable to the Uplink+POE port.
- Secure the access point to the wall using the nails provided.
- Press the faceplate back into position.
*Fit for flowing two kinds of wall junction box
86mm wall junction box
Standard EU wall junction
The EAP115-Wall would blend seamlessly into any business setting with a refined, minimalist appearance. A slimline design includes casing that’s just 11 mm in thickness.
With 802.3af Power over Ethernet supported there’s no need for additional wiring. Simply plug in existing Ethernet cables and you’re ready to go.
Complete Wireless Coverage
An EAP in each room guarantees a strong wireless signal and allows guests to enjoy their own private Wi-Fi network.
Manage and monitor hundreds of EAPs with ease, all from a single location. TP-Link’s free Auranet Controller Software provides an intuitive management interface with no special training required. Wi-Fi management has never been so simple or cost-effective.
Customized Guest Authentication with Captive Portal
Captive portal provides a convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi guests. Choose from a range of authentication options and create a unique authentication page to advertise your business to users.
City Seasons Hotel
Improving Guest Satisfaction and Loyalty with Great Wi-Fiat City Seasons Hotel
City Seasons Hotel
Improving Guest Satisfaction and Loyalty with Great Wi-Fiat City Seasons Hotel“City Seasons Hotels, staff and customers are extremely satisfied with the TP-Link Wi-Fi solution, as well as management features that allow IT administrators to centrally manage the network, generate temporary guest tokens, load balance the clients and limit access rights.”
|10/100Mbps Ethernet (RJ-45) Port *2
|Physical Security Lock
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )
|3.4×3.4×1.2 in. (86.8*86.8*30.2 mm)
|Internal 2*1.8dBi Omni
|Wall Plate Mounting
|Hardware Watch Dog
|11n: Up to 300Mbps(dynamic)11g: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic)11b: Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)
|Multiple SSIDs（Up to 8 SSIDs）Enable/Disable Wireless RadioAutomatic Channel AssignmentTransmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm)QoS(WMM)Load BalanceRate LimitReboot ScheduleWireless ScheduleWireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client
|Captive Portal AuthenticationAccess ControlWireless Mac Address FilteringWireless Isolation Between ClientsSSID to VLAN MappingRogue AP Detection802.1X Support64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2-Enterprise,WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
|• Omada Hardware Controller (OC300)• Omada Hardware Controller (OC200)• Omada Software Controller
|Yes (Through OC300, OC200, or Omada Software Controller)
|EAP Controller Software
|LED ON/OFF Control
|Management MAC Access Control
|System Logging Local/Remote Syslog
|300Mbps Wireless N Wall-Plate Access Point EAP115-WallInstallation GuideMounting Screw
|Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows10
|Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing