How Do I Subscribe to a Tapo Care Plan?
Tapo Care is a paid service launched by TP-Link for Tapo Cameras which enables cloud storage for clips and videos.
For detailed information about the Tapo Care service, please refer to:
You can subscribe to a Tapo Care Plan on the APP or on our official site:
This FAQ will guide you step-by-step to start a subscription through the Tapo App and Tapo Care Website.
Step 1: Choose Your Subscription Method (Tapo App or Website)
Option 1: Open the Tapo APP and select the Tapo Care from the ‘Me’ Tab
Option 2: Visit our official site and log in with your TP-Link or Tapo account to get started.
- Tap “+Add Plan” to add a Tapo care plan.
- Then choose a plan based on the number of cameras you want to add to it.
Note: Some plans and features of Tapo Care are not yet released in some regions. Please refer to the actual content displayed on the APP or Web page.
Step 3: Choose Your Payment Method and Subscribe
Choose a payment method to pay for it. Your plan will automatically renew unless canceled after the subscription. You can cancel your subscription at any time as Q3 here.
- If you are on Tapo APP, please tap on “Subscribe” to continue the payment in the iOS App Store or the Android Google Play.
- If you are on Tapo Care website, you can choose to use a credit card or PayPal to complete the payment.
- You can only subscribe one plan through In-App Purchase, if you want to add more plans, please create subscriptions on our website.
- If you want to get an invoice for the Tapo Care plan, you can visit our website and print it in the billing history.
Select the camera you want to add to the plan, the camera selected will be applied Tapo Care features after the subscription. If you do not see your camera in the list, please make sure it has the latest firmware and have internet access.
You can also modify the cameras applied later. How to add new cameras to my Tapo Care plan | TP-Link
Please contact TP-Link technical support with the following information if you need further help
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.
Still need help? Search for answers, ask questions, and get help from TP-Link experts and other users around the world.