Download for TL-WA854RE
- Product Overview
How to Configure a Range Extender for Starlink
How to Setup a TP-Link Range Extender via the Tether App (2019)
This video will take you through the process of setting up a TP-Link range extender using the TP-Link Tether app, available for your iOS or Android deviceMore Fold
How to setup a TP-Link Range Extender -WPS- (2018)
Updated video on how to use the WPS feature to setup your range extender. (us)More Fold
How to setup a Range Extender -Web- (2019)
An updated video on how to setup a Range Extender using the web GUIMore Fold
TL-WA854RE setup video
- How to set up Mac Filtering on router (blue UI) to control the devices connected to the range extender
- Unable to Find the SSID of the TP-Link Range Extender After Setup
- The Weak Security and Privacy Warning on the iOS14 or iOS15
- What should I do if I fails to login web interface of TP-Link Range Extender?
- What to do when your TP-Link Range Extender Stops Working
- What should I do if I fail to configure TP-Link Range Extender?
- How to improve my wireless speed or range
- Why I cannot access range extender by using the domain name?
- How to configure my range extender via Web GUI to extend an existing wireless network’s coverage(green UI)
- How to Upgrade TP-Link Wireless Access Point/Range Extender
- How to configure my Range Extender via WPS button to extend an existing wireless network’s coverage
- How to set up Mac Filtering on router to control the devices connected to the Range Extender(Green UI)
- How to configure my Range Extender via Web GUI (new-designed blue UI) to extend an existing wireless network’s coverage
- How to log into the Web GUI of my Range Extender via IP address or domain name
- How to use my Range Extender properly if your range extender is configured correctly
- How to Change Wireless Settings of the Extended Networks (blue UI)?
- How to Configure Access Control on the Range Extender (blue UI)
- How to upgrade the firmware of TP-Link Range Extender (new designed blue UI)
- How to confirm whether my range extender is successfully configured and in the best location
- How to place your wireless Range Extender for optimal reception and performance
- Most frequently asked questions about TP-Link range extenders
- How to configure Range Extender via Tether APP
- How to check whether my Range Extender is using the same SSID with my Router
- How to Boost Your Wi-Fi Signal
- What should I do if my range extender does not extend the Wi-Fi coverage?
- What can I do if my client can’t roam between my wireless router and TP-Link AP & Range Extender product?
- What's the solution if my TP-Link range extender can't connect to my router properly?
- My devices are connected to the range extender but no network access
- My Range Extender won’t connect to my apple Router after pressing the WPS
- Why is my main router’s wireless password changed after using WPS to setup the Range Extender?
Note: To use Tether, please update your TP-Link device's firmware to the latest version.
1. This Emulator is a virtual web GUI where you can program your TP-Link product firmware. For details about an individual product’s features and specifications please use the search facility and go to the product page.
2. Please check the firmware version corresponds to the version shown on the Emulator interface. Each firmware version has its own GUI and functionality.
3. Please note that not all firmware versions are represented on the Emulator.