AC750 Wi-Fi Range Extender
- Extend WiFi Coverage: Expand your home’s WiFi with RE230 featuring two internal antennas that are specifically designed to eliminate WiFi dead zones with speeds up to 750 Mbps.1
- Fast Ethernet Port: Experience wired speed and reliability anywhere in your home by connecting your favorite device to the fast ethernet port.
- High-Speed Mode: Uses both bands to create a super high-speed connection, perfect for HD streaming and gaming.
- Set Up in Minutes: Easily set up and manage your WiFi in a few quick and easy steps using the TP-Link Tether app (Android, iOS). Find the optimal location for the best WiFi connection with an intelligent signal indicator.
- Universal Compatibility: The RE230 range extender is compatible with all WiFi-enabled devices and routers or access points.2
Eliminate Dead Zones with Powerful WiFi
AC750 Mesh WiFi Range Extender
Why Do You Need OneMesh™ Range Extender?
Keep the Whole Home Connected
RE230 wirelessly connects to your WiFi router, strengthening and expanding its signal into areas it can’t reach on its own. With speeds of up to 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 433 Mbps on 5 GHz, put strong, fast WiFi in every room and say goodbye to dead zones.
Any WiFi Router
OneMesh™ is a simple way to form a Mesh network with a single WiFi name for seamless whole-home coverage. Just connect a OneMesh™ range extender to a OneMesh™ router. No more searching around for a stable connection.Learn More about OneMesh™
Uninterrupted streaming when moving around your home Extender
One WiFi Name
No more switching WiFi network names
OneMesh™ Router + OneMesh™ Range Extender
Manage the whole unified network all in one Tether app
Traditional Router with Extender
OneMesh Router + Range Extender
Enjoy a Mesh Network with Your Existing Router
Want a Mesh network? Hesitate on whether to replace your existing router and buy a Mesh set?
TP-Link OneMesh™ resolves your dilemma.
Update your existing TP-Link router’s firmware to OneMesh version—no need to replace it.
Connect the RE230 to the router.
Enjoy the Mesh network.
devicesPhone Pad LaptopSmart Bulbs Smart Cameras Smart Plugs
Faster AC750 Dual Band WiFi
The RE230 lets you keep more devices connected simultaneously with its 2.4 GHz 300 Mbps and 5 GHz 433 Mbps dual bands.
Without Adaptive Path Selection
Adaptive Path Selection2.4 GHz 5 GHz 2.4GHz 5 GHz
Keeps Itself Fast
Adaptive Path Selection keeps your network running at top-speed by automatically choosing the fastest connection path to the router.
High Speed Mode
High Speed Mode
Use both WiFi bands to establish one super-high-speed connection, ideal for HD streaming & gaming.
Secure One-Touch Connection for Easy Setup
Step 1: Simply press the WPS button on your router and, within 2 minutes, the WPS button on RE230 to connect to the network.
Step 2: Once connected, place RE230 to the best location—without reconfiguration.
Notes: Please connect the extender to the router via the Tether app or Web UI if your router doesn’t support WPS.
Find the Best Location with the Smart Signal Indicator
The smart signal indicator lets you see signal strength from the existing router at a glance. Easily to find the best place to position your range extender to extend your WiFi.
(Too far away from the router)
(Too far away from the router)
Feature-Rich App for Control in Your Hands
Set up and manage your WiFi through the TP-Link Tether app from your smartphone (Android, iOS), including TP-Link routers and range extenders.Learn more about Tether app
|Standards and Protocols||IEEE802.11ac, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b|
|Interface||1 x 10/100M Ethernet Port (RJ45)|
|Button||WPS Button, Reset Button|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||4.9 x 2.7 x 2.0 in (124 x 69 x 52 mm)|
|Frequency||2.4GHz & 5GHz(11ac)|
|Signal Rate||5GHz: Up to 433Mbps2.4GHz: Up to 300Mpbs|
|Reception Sensitivity||5GHz：11a 6Mbps:-91dBm@10% PER11a 54Mbps: -74dBm@10% PER11ac HT20 mcs8: -68dBm@10% PER11ac HT40 mcs9: -63dBm@10% PER11ac HT80 mcs9: -59dBm@10% PER2.4GHz11g 54M: -79dBm@10% PER11n HT20 mcs7: -77dBm@10% PER11n HT40 mcs7: -74dBm@10% PER|
|Wireless Modes||Range Extender/Access Point|
|Wireless Functions||Wireless StatisticConcurrent Mode boost both 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi bandAccess ControlLED ControlDomain Login Function|
|Wireless Security||64/128-bit WEP
WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
|Package Contents||AC750 Wi-Fi Range Extender RE230Quick Installation Guide|
|Box Dimensions (W X D X H)||6.2 x 4.0 x 3.5 in. (156.5 x 101.5 x 89 mm)|
|System Requirements||Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F) Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
- Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and client location.
- The product may not be compatible with routers or gateways with firmware that has been altered, is based on open source programs, or is non-standard or outdated.
- Smart Roaming is designed for devices that support the 802.11k / v standard.