AV1000 Gigabit Powerline Starter Kit
- HomePlug AV2 standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 1000Mbps*, supports all your online needs
- Gigabit port provides secure wired networks for desktops, smart TVs or games consoles
- Plug and play, no configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%**
AV1000 Powerline Kit
Bring Your Home Network Into New Era
Powerline Starter Kit
Ideal for Slick streaming
and Smooth Downloads
Comes with advanced HomePlug AV2 technology, TL-PA7010 KIT provides users with high-speed data transfer rates of up to 1000Mbps*, which is ideal for bandwidth intensive applications such as multiple HD/3D/4K video streaming, online gaming and large file transfers.
for Maximum Connectivity
With one Gigabit Ethernet port, TL-PA7010 KIT allows users to connect a bandwidth intensive device to the Internet at high speeds and ensures the smooth transmission of Ultra HD video streaming. This makes the TL-PA7010 KIT the perfect home entertainment companion.Computer Game Console 4K TV
Plug and Play,
No Configuration Required
Connect a powerline adapter to the router***; plug another powerline adapter into a wall socket in another room, and connect it to your Internet enabled device via Ethernet - and you’re done!
LESS Working mode Power-Saving mode
Reduce Power Consumption by Up to 85%
TL-PA7010 KIT, a new-generation of powerline adapter, with its practical design and sophisticated Power-Saving Mode, will automatically switch from its regular "Working" mode to "Power-Saving" mode reducing its energy consumption by up to 85%*
*Actual data will vary in different network conditions and environments.
LESS Working mode Power-Saving mode
|Standards and Protocols||HomePlug AV2, HomePlug AV, IEEE 1901, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab|
|Plug Type||EU, UK, US|
|Interface||Gigabit Ethernet Port|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 2.7W (220V/50Hz)Typical: 2.3W (220V/50Hz)Standby: 0.5W (220V/50Hz)|
|LED Indicator||PWR, PLC, ETH|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||98*60*36 mm|
|Range||300 Meters over electrical circuit|
|Modulation Technology||OFDM (PLC)|
|Encryption||Powerline Security: 128-bit AES|
|Package Contents||Powerline Ethernet Adapter6.5 ft. (2 m) Ethernet cable (RJ45)Quick Installation Guide|
|System Requirements||Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1, Mac, Linux|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F ~104°F)Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F ~158°F)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
* The terms “AV1000” and “1000Mbps” are derived from applicable specifications and refer to the theoretical maximum physical-layer data transfer rate. Those terms are used on this product solely to indicate its compatibility with other “AV1000” or “1000Mbps” powerline devices. Actual data speeds vary and may be limited by the product’s Ethernet port and other network conditions such as data traffic, electrical noise, and wiring issues. For better performance, powerline devices should be deployed on the same electrical circuit and rated for the same HomePlug standard. A minimum of two powerline devices are required to establish a powerline connection. If you are uncertain about your network conditions, you should consult an IT professional to assist in selecting a networking product.
* *Actual power saved varies based on network conditions and environmental factors.
***Compatible with all HomePlug AV and AV2 Standard Powerline adapters. This product may not be compatible with routers or gateways with firmware that has been altered, is based on open source programs, or are non-standard or outdated.
Actual network speed may be limited by the rate of the product's Ethernet WAN or LAN port, the rate supported by the network cable, Internet service provider factors and other environmental conditions.