VIGI 3MP Outdoor Bullet Network Camera
- 3MP Ultra-High Definition: The VIGI C300 camera comes with 3MP–more than enough pixels to pick up some of the more discrete details.
- 4/6mm Lens: Whether you need a wide angle lens to cover enclosed spaces or a higher millimeter lens for longer distances in open spaces, C300 comes with two different lens versions to better suit your security needs.
- Smart Detection (motion detection, area intrusion, line-crossing, video tampering): Receive notifications and check feeds when someone crosses a boundary, enters an area you've set, or obstructs the camera.
- Smart IR: Keeps objects from being under-rendered when far away or overexposed when close to camera at night.
- WDR: Adjusts for lighting contrast to minimize shadowing effects and renders images true to life.
- 3D DNR: Removes abnormal pixelation to provide clearer video and eliminate distortion.
- Night Vision: A robust night vision system ensures your camera performs well in low light conditions and records what's happening for future inspection.
- H.265+: Without using any extra bandwidth, your cameras transmit compressed crystal-clear video to save disk space, ease network loads, and reduce monitoring costs without sacrificing image quality.
- PoE/12V DC: Two power supply ways not only give you more convenience but also make your wiring remarkably easy.
- VIGI App: Manage your security from the palm of your hand with the VIGI app.
3MP Outdoor Bullet Network Camera
VIGI C300HP Series
12V DC PoE
Looking for a higher resolution? It's right here.
3MP Ultra-High Definition
The VIGI C300HP camera comes with 3MP—more than enough pixels to pick up some of the more discrete details.
Choose the right lens for your security.
4/6 mm lens
Whether you need a wide angle lens to cover enclosed spaces like elevators or a higher millimeter lens for longer distances in open spaces like parking lots, C300HP comes with two different lens versions to better suit your security needs.
Field of View:
Distance and Detail:
Identify - Capture every detail to accurately name a person.
Distinguish - See enough features to tell different individuals apart.
We keep an eye on your business.
Receive notifications and check feeds when someone crosses a boundary, enters an area you've set, or obstructs the camera.
Get instant notifications when your camera detects motion.
Set customized activity zones around key areas for more focused monitoring.
Set a boundary and receive an alert anytime a person crosses it from either or both directions.
Receive alerts when someone obstructs the camera.
You will be notified when someone crosses the boundary you set.
Never miss a detail.
SmartVid-Smart Video Enhancement
Keeps objects from being under-rendered when far away or overexposed when close to camera at night.
General IR Camera
Smart IR Camera
Wide Dynamic Range
Adjusts for lighting contrast to minimize shadowing effects and renders images true to life.
Removes abnormal pixelation to provide clearer video and eliminate distortion.
A robust night vision system ensures your camera performs well in low light conditions and records what’s happening for future inspection.
2020-06-15 Monday 21:03:15
Normal Night Vision
2020-06-15 Monday 21:03:15
VIGI Night Vision
More compression. More savings. Same quality.
Smart Video Coding by H.265+
Without using any extra bandwidth, your cameras transmit compressed crystal-clear video to save disk space, ease network loads, and reduce monitoring costs without sacrificing image quality.
Video Coding Technology
Days of Recorded Video△
Calculations based on laboratory testing using a 3MP VIGI camera,and an actual performance may vary according to the amount of activity recorded,resolution and other variables.
IP67 for Better Protection
Capable of withstanding temperatures from -30–60 °C (-22–140 °F), VIGI performs well even in harsh environments with rain and dust.
Discover the best way to power your camera.
Two power supply ways not only give you more convenience but also make your wiring remarkably easy.
Flexible Installation Gives You More Convenience.
Find the perfect vantage point by simply securing your camera to an overhead or wall mounting bracket.
Take full control over your security. Anytime, anywhere.
Build your network and manage your cameras all through your connected NVR. On-site management allows you to readily fix issues as they arise and check your system without any additional equipment.
Manage your security from the palm of your hand with the VIGI app.
The graphics on the left show three aspects of VIGI app management.
- Easily choose a camera from the multi-display profile and move it to the top for a larger view to see more details.
- Choose and adjust specific smart detection functions for customized monitoring.
- Play back video feeds and find events in the video schedule.
VIGI Security Manager
When you are at home, control your security system from the convenience of your desktop, or laptop. Simply keep a tab on your web browser for easy, quick access to your video feeds.
Run your business with peace of mind.
The VIGI Solution
The VIGI professional surveillance system by TP-Link is dedicated to protecting the business you’ve worked hard to build—whenever, wherever. Our outstanding functions, reliable quality guarantees, and simplified installation work together to ensure your business stays safe and sound.
|Securitate||Password Protection, HTTPS Encryption, IP Address Filter, Digest Authentication|
|Protocol||TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, HTTP, HTTPS, DHCP, DNS, RTSP, NTP, UPnP UDP, SSL/TLS|
|Simultaneous Live View||4 Main Streams & 3 Sub-Streams, or 3 Main Streams & 5 Sub-Streams|
|Conținut Pachet||VIGI Network CameraQuick Start GuideWaterproof Cable AttachmentsMounting BracketMounting Accessories (Screws, Drywall Anchors, Hex Key)|
|Temperatură de operare||-30–60 °C|
|Certificări||CE, FCC, RCM, BSMI, VCCI, IP67, RoHS|
|Dimensiuni (H x L x l)||164.9 × 87.4 × 83.4 mm|
|Caracteristici generale||Two Streams, Mirror, Privacy Masks, Password Reset via E-mail, HTTP Listening|
|Cerinte de alimentare||12V DC ± 5%, 5.5mm Coaxial Power PlugPoE (802.3af/at, class 0)|
|Senzor Imagine||1/2.8” Progressive Scan CMOS|
|Lentile||4 mm / 6 mm|
|Aperture||4 mm: F2.46 mm: F2.0|
|Unghi de Vizualizare||(4 mm) horizontal FOV: 82.5°, vertical FOV: 44.9°, diagonal FOV: 99.3°(6 mm) horizontal FOV: 51.9°, vertical FOV: 28.7°, diagonal FOV: 60°|
|Mecanism Zi/Noapte||IR Cut Filter|
|Distanță Operare Infraroșu||30m|
|Iluminare Minimă||Color: 0.1 Lux@F2.0; 0 Lux with IR|
|Digital Noise Reduction||3D DNR|
|Compresie Video||Main stream: H.265/H.264Sub-Stream: H.265/H.264|
|Rată Frame-uri şi Rezoluţii||Frame Rate: 1fps, 5fps, 10fps, 15fps, 20fps, 25fps, 30fpsResolution: 2304x1296, 2048x1280, 1920x1080, 1280x720, 704x576, 640x480, 352x288, 320x240|
|Streaming Video||Main StreamSub-Stream|
|Setări Imagine||Mirror, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Exposure, WDR, White Balance Adjustable by Client Software|
|Image Enhancement||BLC/3D DNR/Prevent Overexposure to Infrared Light|
|Video Bit Rate||64 Kbps to 6 Mbps|
|Smart Event||Area Intrusion Detection, Line-Crossing Detection|
|Basic Event||Motion Detection, Camera Tampering Detection, Exception ( illegal login)|
|Linkage Method||Trigger Notification: ONVIF, HTTPS|
|Region of Interest||1 Region|
|Interfeţe de Reţea||1 RJ45 10/100M Self-Adaptive Ethernet Port|
†Picture for reference only.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.