Download for TD-W9960
- Product Overview
- How to setup a TP-Link DSL modem router as an Access Point
- How to configure Wireless Schedule on TD-W9960
- How to setup TP-Link DSL modem router on Tether App
- How to configure the DSL Modem router as a wireless router on Tether APP
- What should I do if I cannot access the internet with TP-Link DSL modem router even though the configuration is finished?
- How can I set up my TP-Link modem router as a pure modem?
- How to configure the AC VDSL ADSL Modem Router as a regular wireless router (with VLAN ID)?
- Setting up parental controls on TP-Link DSL modem routers via Tether APP
- How to set up Dynamic DNS feature on TP-Link Modem Routers (new logo)
- How to update the firmware on TD-W9960?
- How to create static routes on TD-W9960?
- How to back up and restore configuration settings on TD-W9960
- How to manage the modem router via Local Management and Remote Management on TD-W9960?
- How to share local resources over the internet by Virtual Server on TD-W9960?
- How to set up a Dynamic DNS service account on TD-W9960?
- How to register TP-Link ID on the web interface of TD-W9960?
- How to reserve LAN IP Addresses on TD-W9960
- How to configure IP & MAC Binding on TD-W9960?
- How to set up Guest Network on TD-W9960?
- How to set up an IPv6 connection on TD-W9960?
- How to set up an IPSec VPN connection with TD-W9960?
- How to configure Bandwidth Control on TD-W9960?
- How to configure Access Control on TD-W9960
- How to use Parental Controls to limit internet access on TD-W9960?
- How to set system time on TD-W9960?
- How to log into the web management page of TD-W9960
Note: To use Tether, please update your TP-Link device's firmware to the latest version.
1. This Emulator is a virtual web GUI where you can program your TP-Link product firmware. For details about an individual product’s features and specifications please use the search facility and go to the product page.
2. Please check the firmware version corresponds to the version shown on the Emulator interface. Each firmware version has its own GUI and functionality.
3. Please note that not all firmware versions are represented on the Emulator.