JetStream 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch with 8-Port PoE+
Centralized Cloud Management
Omada SDN Platform Integration
Advanced L2 Features
L2/L3/L4 QoS, ACL, IGMP Snooping and More
Abundant Security Strategies
LAN Area Investment Protection
8 PoE+ Ports with Total 150 W Power Budget*
Software Defined Networking (SDN) with Cloud Access
Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
For general surveillance, TP-Link has designed a variety of PoE Switches to meet the requirements of most IPCs. Many robust features provide value well beyond basic networking needs, creating a versatile and reliable surveillance network to grow your business.
Due to its reliable, scalable, and secure network solution, TP-Link has been widely acknowledged by global customers in the Education market ranging from infant schools with a few APs up to colleges and universities with hundreds of APs.
• DHCP Relay- DHCP VLAN Relay• DHCP L2 Relay• Link Aggregation- Static link aggregation- 802.3ad LACP- Up to 8 aggregation groups and up to 8 portsper group• Spanning Tree Protocol- 802.1D STP- 802.1w RSTP- 802.1s MSTP- STP Security: TC Protect, BPDU Filter/Protect,Root Protect• Loopback Detection• Flow Control- 802.3x Flow Control• Mirroring- Port Mirroring- CPU Mirroring- One-to-One- Many-to-One- Flow-Based- Ingress/Egress/Both• Device Link Detect Protocol (DLDP)• 802.1ab LLDP/ LLDP-MED
• Link Aggregation- static link aggregation- Up to 8 aggregation groups and up to 8 ports per group- 802.3ad LACP• Spanning Tree Protocol- 802.1D STP- 802.1w RSTP- 802.1s MSTP- STP Security: Loop back detection, TC Protect, BPDU Filter/Protect, Root Protect• Loopback Detection• Flow Control- 802.3x Flow Control• Mirroring- Port Mirroring- One-to-One- Many-to-One- Flow-Based- Ingress/Egress/Both- CPU Mirroring• Device Link Detect Protocol(DLDP)
• 512 IPv4,IPv6 shared multicast groups• IGMP Snooping- IGMP v1/v2/v3 Snooping- Fast Leave- IGMP Snooping Querier- IGMP Authentication- Static Group Config• MLD Snooping- MLD v1/v2 Snooping- Fast Leave- MLD Snooping Querier- Static Group Config• Multicast VLAN Registration• Multicast Filtering
• IPv6 Dual IPv4/IPv6• Multicast Listener Discovery(MLD) Snooping• IPv6 neighbor discovery (ND)• Path maximum transmission unit (MTU) discovery• Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP) version 6• TCPv6/UDPv6• IPv6 applications- DHCPv6 Client- Ping6- Tracert6- Telnet(v6)- IPv6 SNMP- IPv6 SSH- IPv6 SSL- Http/Https- IPv6 TFTP
• VLAN Group- Max. 4K VLAN Groups• 802.1Q tag VLAN• MAC VLAN• Protocol VLAN• GVRP• Voice VLAN
Access Control List
• Support up to 230 entries• Time-Range- Time Slice- Week Time-Range- Absolute Time-Range- Holiday• Time-based ACL• MAC ACL- Source MAC- Destination MAC- VLAN ID- User Priority- Ether Type• IP ACL- Source IP- Destination IP- IP Protocol- TCP Flag- TCP/UDP Source Port- TCP/UDP Destination Port- DSCP/IP TOS• IPv6 ACL• Combined ACL• Rule Operation- Permit/Deny• Policy Action- Mirror- Rate Limit- Redirect- QoS Remark• ACL Rules Binding- Port Binding- VLAN Binding
• AAA• 802.1X- Port based authentication- MAC(Host) based authentication- Authentication Method includes PAP/EAP-MD5/EAP-TLS/EAP-TTLS/EAP-PEAP- MAB- Guest VLAN- Support Radius authentication and accountability• IP/IPv6-MAC Binding- 512 Binding Entries- DHCP Snooping- DHCPv6 Snooping- ARP Inspection- ND Detection• IP Source Gurad- 253 Entries- Source IP+Source MAC• IPv6 Source Gurad- 183 Entries- Source IPv6 Address+Source MAC• DoS Defend• Static/Dynamic/Permanent Port Security- Up to 64 MAC addresses per port• Broadcast/Multicast/Unicast Storm Control- kbps/ratio/pps control mode• Port Isolation• Secure web management through HTTPS with SSLv3/TLS1.2• Secure Command Line Interface (CLI) management with SSHv1/SSHv2• IP/Port/MAC based access control
Cookie SettingsAccept All Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated in your systems.