1. Optimized the user interface for a better experience.
2. Support to view and control the device shared from other users.
3. Support to manage firmware upgrade of NVR channel.
4. Fixes some bugs and improves the stability.
1. Supported multiple languages: English, Brazilian Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese.
2. Enhanced the stability of the system.
How to Manage VIGI Cameras and NVRs Using VIGI Security Manager
This video demonstrates how to manage VIGI cameras and NVRs using VIGI Security Manager in two scenarios:
• using VIGI Security Manager in your local network
• using VIGI Security Manager remotely
THIS VIDEO APPLIES TO:
All VIGI Cameras and NVRs
How to Manage VIGI Cameras via VIGI NVR
This video demonstrates how to manage VIGI cameras via VIGI NVR. It consists of three steps:
• Connect the hardware.
• Set up VIGI NVR and add VIGI cameras.
• Bind VIGI NVR to TP-Link ID for remote management.
THIS VIDEO APPLIES TO:
• All VIGI Products
How to Manage VIGI Cameras and NVRs via VIGI App
This video demonstrates how to manage VIGI cameras and NVRs via the VIGI app. It consists of three steps:
• Launch the VIGI app.
• Add devices using the VIGI app.
• View the recordings and configure the settings.
• Enable alerts to get instant alerts
This video applies to:
• All VIGI VIGI Cameras and NVRs
Introduction to Install VIGI Products and Overview of Three Management Methods
This video shows how to install VIGI products and introduces three management methods. VIGI products are easy to be installed, and with three management methods, you can customize the management systems to suit your specific needs.
Feature Filter: AllVIGI AppWhen You Set UpVIGI CameraVIGI OthersVIGI Security Manager
1. This Emulator is a virtual web GUI where you can program your TP-Link product firmware. For details about an individual product’s features and specifications please use the search facility and go to the product page.
2. Please check the firmware version corresponds to the version shown on the Emulator interface. Each firmware version has its own GUI and functionality.
3. Please note that not all firmware versions are represented on the Emulator.
Cookie SettingsAccept All Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated in your systems.