1. Optimized the user interface for a better experience.
2. Support to view and control the device shared from other users.
3. Support to manage firmware upgrade of NVR channel.
4. Fixes some bugs and improves the stability.
1. Supported multiple languages: English, Brazilian Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese.
2. Enhanced the stability of the system.
How to Manage VIGI Cameras and NVRs Using VIGI Security Manager
This video demonstrates how to manage VIGI cameras and NVRs using VIGI Security Manager in two scenarios:
• using VIGI Security Manager in your local network
• using VIGI Security Manager remotely
THIS VIDEO APPLIES TO:
All VIGI Cameras and NVRs
How to Manage VIGI Cameras via VIGI NVR
This video demonstrates how to manage VIGI cameras via VIGI NVR. It consists of three steps:
• Connect the hardware.
• Set up VIGI NVR and add VIGI cameras.
• Bind VIGI NVR to TP-Link ID for remote management.
THIS VIDEO APPLIES TO:
• All VIGI Products
How to Manage VIGI Cameras and NVRs via VIGI App
This video demonstrates how to manage VIGI cameras and NVRs via the VIGI app. It consists of three steps:
• Launch the VIGI app.
• Add devices using the VIGI app.
• View the recordings and configure the settings.
• Enable alerts to get instant alerts
This video applies to:
• All VIGI VIGI Cameras and NVRs
Introduction to Install VIGI Products and Overview of Three Management Methods
This video shows how to install VIGI products and introduces three management methods. VIGI products are easy to be installed, and with three management methods, you can customize the management systems to suit your specific needs.
Feature Filter: AllVIGI AppWhen You Set UpVIGI CameraVIGI OthersVIGI Security Manager
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
1. Optimized image quality.
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
TP-Link VIGI allows you to easily add, configure, monitor, and control your VIGI devices.
Cookie SettingsAccept All Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated in your systems.