How to Set Up Your Tapo HomeKit Smart Plug: Tapo P125
Tapo HomeKit smart plug is a compact home device that turns your typical electrical wall outlet into a controllable, customizable and multi-functional outlet, enabling you to easily control connected devices via the Tapo app, no matter where you find yourself. You can also add it to the Home app for easy control.More Fold
- How to configure the Notification feature for the Tapo & Kasa devices on the Tapo app
- How to check and improve the network connection stability of Tapo&Kasa smart devices
- How to update the firmware of the Tapo&Kasa devices on the Tapo App
- What should I do if I cannot control my Tapo&Kasa smart devices on the Tapo app?
- How to share my Tapo&Kasa Smart Devices with family
- How to unbind the account (TP-Link ID) with Tapo&Kasa smart devices in the Tapo app
- How to create Smart Action (automation or a shortcut) of my Tapo devices
- How to Configure Tapo Devices to Work with Samsung SmartThings
- How to Troubleshoot when a TP-Link HomeKit-enabled device fails to add to Apple’s Home App
- Why can’t I receive notifications after turning on Notifications?