A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
1. Add the feature that needs to change the password when login for the first time.
2. Add the feature that can choose not to change the IP address when resetting the switch.
3. Add "service reset-disable" for removing reset option from Bootutil.
4. Add built-in Telnet client which allows the switch can telnet other devices.
5. Allow disabling HTTP and HTTPS for access types at the same time.
6. Optimize the password character set to support more special characters.
7. Optimize the BPDU Filter feature to make ports not send out BPDU packets when BPDU Filter is enabled.
8. Optimized the CLI display of MVR configurations.
9. Support to display MVR members of inactive and active groups.
10. Support to view/clear mac-address table on port/VLAN.
11. Support to fill in file name with folder path when using SNMP or CLI to upgrade firmware or restore config file through TFTP.
1. For T2600G-28TS(UN) V4.0
2. Your device's configuration will not be lost after upgrading, which means you don't need to configure your device again after upgrading.
3. After upgrading, it cannot downgrade to the old version firmware because of the encryption rule has changed.
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
1. Update HTTPS to support TLS1.2.
2. Fix the bug that the settings of SNMP Community/Notification/Trap will lose after rebooting the switch when turning off the global switch of SNMP function.
3.Fix the bug that the IP in circuit-ID is wrong when the VLANs which the port belong to does not set up the interface and PPPoE IP insertion is IP mode.
4. Fix the bug that NTP server will be changed when setting up only one NTP server and fail to get the time.
5. Fix the bug that cannot set up auto mode for fibre ports which in the port channel.
6. Fix the bug that access control entries will not take effect when two or more entries are added for port binding.
For T2600G-28TS(UN) V4.0.
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
1. This Emulator is a virtual web GUI where you can program your TP-Link product firmware. For details about an individual product’s features and specifications please use the search facility and go to the product page.
2. Please check the firmware version corresponds to the version shown on the Emulator interface. Each firmware version has its own GUI and functionality.
3. Please note that not all firmware versions are represented on the Emulator.
Cookie SettingsAccept All Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated in your systems.