How to Wire and Set Up Your Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch, Homekit (KS200)
Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch control anything a standard light switch controls, like lights, ceiling fans, and other fixtures, from anywhere using the Kasa Smart app. This Apple HomeKit-compatible smart switch fully integrates into your Apple ecosystem, just ask Siri to turn on/off the lights in your home.More Fold
- How to configure the Notification feature for the Tapo & Kasa devices on the Tapo app
- How to check and improve the network connection stability of Tapo&Kasa smart devices
- What should I do if I cannot control my Tapo&Kasa smart devices on the Tapo app?
- How to unbind the account (TP-Link ID) with Tapo&Kasa smart devices in the Tapo app
- How to set up your HomeKit-supported Kasa devices
- How to Troubleshoot when a TP-Link HomeKit-enabled device fails to add to Apple’s Home App