Download for Archer AX80
- Product Overview
- The Weak Security and Privacy Warning on the iOS14 or iOS15
- Can't access my USB drive plugged into TP-Link router
- How to enable the Access Control Skill in your Alexa App
- Troubleshooting Guide of DDNS function on TP-Link Wi-Fi Router, LTE Gateway Router or Deco Router
- How to connect TP-Link router with Starlink
- How to Create Static Routing on TP-Link Routers
- Why cannot I find my wireless networks?
- How to access USB storage device on the TP-Link Routers from Windows or Mac OS
- How to access my USB storage device on the TP-Link Routers from my Android and iOS phone
- How to set up Wake-on-LAN on wireless router
- What should I do if fail to upgrade the firmware of my TP-Link router?
- Troubleshooting: Unstable connection on the TP-Link router
- How to block or unblock a device from my Wi-Fi network via Tether
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
Archer AX80(EU)_V1_1.0.4 Build 20230829
|Published Date: 2023-08-31||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 25.22 MB|
This update is recommended for all users and provides important security updates.
Modifications and Bug Fixes
|Published Date: 2023-01-09||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 25.22 MB|
Archer AX80(EU)_V1_1.0.2 Build 20221111
|Published Date: 2022-12-07||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 25.48 MB|
First firmware release.
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
Note: To use Tether, please update your TP-Link device's firmware to the latest version.