Kasa Filament Smart Bulb, Soft White
- Control from Anywhere – Control your LED filament smart bulb from anywhere with the Free Kasa Smart app (iOS, Android).
- Soft White – Kasa Filament Smart Bulb, Soft White’s 2700K temperature works well for any environment. Adjust your light to any level of brightness for the right ambiance.
- Dimmable – An expansive dimming range that can be controlled conveniently with the Kasa Smart app.
- No Hub Required – Connects directly to your home’s secured Wi-Fi network. No need for a hub or extra equipment.
- Device Grouping – Combine your smart filament bulb with other Kasa Smart devices for seamless control with a single tap on your smartphone.
- Voice Control - Use simple voice commands with Alexa and Google Assistant to dim your lights and set the perfect mood for movie night.
- Energy Monitoring – Track the real-time energy consumption with the Kasa Smart app.
- Set Schedules – Use your Kasa Smart app to schedule your LED filament light bulb to turn on and off at set times throughout the day.
Smart and Stylish
Kasa Filament Smart Bulb, Soft White
Vintage and Energy-Saving
The LED filament bulb combines the antique look of classic filament bulbs with long-lasting modern LED technology, which helps to save more energy.
No Hub Required
Connects directly to your home’s secure Wi-Fi network. No need for a hub or extra equipment.
Use your Kasa Smart app to schedule your LED filament light bulb to turn on and off around your daily routine.
Kasa Smart’s LED filament bulb has an expansive dimming range that can be controlled conveniently with the Kasa Smart app.
Control from Anywhere
Turn your lights on and off from the office, check in and make sure you turned off your kitchen lights, even schedule lights to turn on before you get home.
Use simple voice commands to control your Kasa Filament Smart Bulb with Alexa or Google Assistant.
Alexa, brighten the desk lamp.
Quick and Easy
Install your filament smart bulb.
Open the Kasa Smart app and sign in.
Connect the bulb to the secured Wi-Fi network.
Enjoy the successfully configured bulb.
Your Home. One App.
Turn your home into a true smart home with Kasa Smart. Automate your lights and appliances with smart plugs and bulbs. Secure your home with Kasa Cameras. Control it all from the Kasa Smart app.
|Security||Secured home Wi-Fi connection required|
|Wi-Fi Protocol||IEEE 802.11b/g/n|
|Wi-Fi Frequency||2.4 GHz|
|System Requirements||Android 5.0 or higher, iOS 10 or higher|
|Rated Input Voltage||220~240V, 50/60Hz|
|Light Beam Angle||290 degrees|
|Colour Rendering Index||>80|
|Dimmable||Software dimming 1%-100%|
|Warm-up Time up to 95%||< 1s|
|Weighted Energy Consumption||7kWh/1000h|
|Package Contents||Filament Smart Bulb *1Quick Start Guide *1|
|Product Dimensions||60 × 60 × 120 mm|
|Operating Temperature||-15 ºC~ 40 ºC (5°F ~ 104°F )|
|Operating Humidity||10%~90%RH, Non-condensing|
|Certifications||CE, RoHS, SAA, RCM|
|Integrations||Alexa, Google Assistant, Samsung SmartThings|
Smart light bulbs and switches are functional and fun. They can help you wake up, make your home appear occupied, and even help set the mood for a romantic evening. Two companies share the PCMag Readers' Choice Award for smart lighting in our first survey of this category: Philips, for its Hue line, and TP-Link for its Kasa brand. Readers gave the two brands identical ratings for overall satisfaction (8.5). TP-Link (8.4) edged Philips (8.3) in likelihood to recommend, a very important measure of customer satisfaction.2019, United States
Filament, or "Edison"-style lights are all the rage, as they cast a warm, old-timey glow that's great at setting the mood. Plus they look nicer than traditional LED smart bulbs, and can be paired with exposed lighting fixtures. The TP-Link Kasa Filament WiFi Light Bulb (KL50) are the best smart light bulbs for this purpose; they connect directly to your Wi-Fi (no hub needed), and the Kasa app lets you control them in myriad ways.2020, United States
CAUTION: The increased weight may reduce the mechanical stability of certain luminaires and lampholders and may impair contact making and lamp retention.