AXE5400 Mesh Wi-Fi 6E Range Extender
- AXE5400 Tri-Band Wi-Fi – Boosts overall speeds up to an incredible 5400 Mbps.
- Dedicated 6 GHz Band – Provides a clearer band to prevent Wi-Fi interference and congestion.
- 160 MHz Channel Bandwidth – Expands bandwidth to double the network speed of traditional 80 MHz.
- Seamless Roaming – Walk from room to room and stay connected with the fastest possible speeds.
- Improved Capacity, Less Lag – Experience flawless streams on more screens throughout your home.
- Simple Installation – Just plug in and then set up with the Tether App.
Rock Solid Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6 Covers All Your Needs
AX5400 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6 Range Extender
Double the Bandwidth
Works With Any Router 2
Tri-Band Makes a Difference
Doubled Speeds, Congestion-Free
Tri-band provides a dedicated 5 GHz band for wireless backhaul, taking full advantage of the speed and channel width of 5 GHz, reducing response time and minimizing interference. With tri-band, say goodbye to annoying latency and enjoy ultra-fast WiFi.
of the 5 GHz band’s speed and bandwidth
160 MHz Channel Width
Double the Bandwidth, Stronger the Performance
RE815X expands the channel width to 160 MHz, significantly improving WiFi performance. Enjoy 8K movies, massive file downloads and uploads, and responsive smart home devices – all without buffering.
Connect More Devices Simultaneously
RE815X takes full advantage of Wi-Fi 6 technology and tri-band, empowering up to 96 devices with lightning-fast 5400 Mbps speed.4 With a separate 5 GHz band serving as its backhaul, all of your connected devices receive phenomenal connectivity.
UP TP 96
Experience rock solid WiFi connections wherever you are at home. RE815X boosts your network’s coverage and provides stable connections with its four external antennas and six powerful FEM. Beamforming technology detects the location of your devices and concentrates WiFi towards them for stronger connections.
6× high-power FEM
4× external antennas
Other RE Coverage without Beamforming
Form a seamless roaming network
OneMesh™ enables RE815X to network with any TP-Link router that supports OneMesh™ to form a seamless roaming network system that shares a single WiFi name for uninterrupted signal switching.
Traditional Router with Extender
OneMesh™ Router + Range Extender
One Wi-Fi Name
No more switching Wi-Fi network names
Uninterrupted streaming when moving around your home Extender
Whole Home Coverage
Eliminate weak signal areas in every corner of your home
Manage the entire network all from the TP-Link Tether app
Built-In Access Point Mode
RE815X is more than a wireless range extender. In places with a network line, simply plug an Ethernet cable into the extender‘s Gigabit Ethernet port to turn your wired internet connection into a tri-band wireless access point.
|Working Modes||Range Extender/Access Point|
|Ports||1 Gigabit Ethernet Port|
|Button||WPS Button, Reset Button|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||4.2×1.6×13.7 in. (106.6×39.7×348.2 mm)|
|Antenna||4 External Antennas|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11ax 6 GHz, IEEE 802.11a/n/ac/ax 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ax 2.4 GHz|
|Frequency||2.4GHz and 5GHz and 6GHz|
|Signal Rate||574 Mbps at 2.4 GHz, 2402 Mbps at 5 GHz, 2402 Mbps at 6 GHz|
|Reception Sensitivity||6GHz:11ax HE20 MCS0：-92dBm, 11ax HE20 MCS11：-61dBm11ax HE40 MCS0：-89dBm, 11ax HE40 MCS11：-58dBm11ax HE80 MCS0：-86dBm, 11ax HE80 MCS11：-55dBm11ax HE160 MCS0：-83dBm, 11ax HE160 MCS11：-52dBm5GHz:11ax HE20 MCS0：-93dBm, 11ax HE20 MCS11：-62dBm11ax HE40 MCS0：-90dBm, 11ax HE40 MCS11：-59dBm11ax HE80 MCS0：-87dBm, 11ax HE80 MCS11：-56dBm11ax HE160 MCS0：-84dBm, 11ax HE160 MCS11：-53dBm2.4GHz:11ax HE20 MCS0：-95dBm, 11ax HE20 MCS11：-64dBm11ax HE40 MCS0：-92dBm, 11ax HE40 MCS11：-62dBm|
|Wireless Functions||LED Control, Access Control, Power Schedule, Wi-Fi Coverage|
|Wireless Security||64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA-PSK2 encryptions, WPA3|
|Transmission Power||FCC: 2.4GHz < 30dBm, 5GHz < 30dBm, 6GHz < 30dBm|
|Package Contents||Wi-Fi Range Extender RE815XEQuick Installation Guide|
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ orWindows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or LinuxInternet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari4.0, or other Java-enabled browser|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
1. Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and client location.
2. Use of Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), Wi-Fi 6E, and features including OFDMA, 1024-QAM, and HE160 requires clients to also support the corresponding features. Not all seven 160 MHz channels may be available in the 6 GHz band in some regions/countries due to regulatory restrictions.
3. The maximum capacity is the maximum number of signals that can be connected under ideal conditions, and the specific situation varies with the location of the RE, the type of connected equipment, etc.
4. Further software upgrades for feature availability may be required.
5. The product may not be compatible with routers or gateways with firmware that has been altered, based on open source programs, or is non-standard or outdated.