Outdoor Pan/Tilt Security Wi-Fi Camera
- 2K QHD Live View-Adopting a 2560 × 1440 resolution, Tapo C520WS provides 1.7 × more pixels and delivers sharper images than 1080p.
- Starlight Color Night Vision-Adopting an F1.6 large-aperture lens and starlight sensor, Tapo C520WS captures more light and has higher photosensitivity, thus rendering brighter colors under lower light conditions than full-color night vision cameras with an F2.2 lens and ordinary sensor.
- 360° Visual Coverage- Provides 360° horizontal & 130° vertical viewing range, enabling you to focus on more vital areas and eliminate blind spots.
- Free Person/Pet/Vehicle Detection-Smart AI identifies people, pets, and vehicles, notifying users as needed.
- Customizable Sound and Light Alarm-Record your own audio as an alarm to extend your usages. The ultra-bright and adjustable light is also supported to frighten unwanted visitors away.
- Secure Local & Cloud Storage-Save recorded videos to a microSD card† or by using Tapo Care** cloud services.
- IP66 Weatherproof-Offers excellent waterproof and dustproof performance for outdoor scenarios.
- Wired/Wireless Networking-Connect your camera to the network through WiFi or Ethernet for more flexible installation.
Smart. Secure. Easy.
All-Round Protection with Vivid Colors
Outdoor Pan/Tilt Security Wi-Fi CameraTapo C520WS
- Brighter than Full-Color
- See Colors in Low Light
- Multiple Night Vision Modes
Brighter than Full-Color
TapoC520WS renders brighter images than other full-color night vision cameras with spotlights on due to its starlight sensor.
See Colors in Low Light
Equipped with an F1.6 large-aperture lens and starlight sensor, TapoC520WS captures more light and has higher photosensitivity, revealing colorful images even without spotlights on.
Multiple Night Vision Modes
Tapo C520WS offers 3 night vision modes to choose from. Full-Color Mode provides 24/7 full-time colors while Smart Mode will only turn on spotlights for colorful pictures when an event is detected. Infrared Mode is also supported for your convenience.
- 2K QHD
- 360° Visual Coverage
2K QHD Crystal Clear View
Now with 1.7 times more pixels than 1080p, providing clearer videos and more crisp photos.
360° Visual Coverage
Provides 360° horizontal & 130° vertical view range to capture everything around.
Multiple AI Detection, All for Free!
Smart AI identifies people, pets, and vehicles, notifying users as needed. All are provided for free.
Customize Your Detection
Adjust the sensitivity of motion detection and set up activity zones/boundaries for your convenience. You can also turn on the patrol mode to keep the camera cruising between two customized points.
Reliable Networking, Flexible Connection
Dual powerful external antennas provides larger wireless coverage(up to 492 ft in open areas*) and more stable connection. You can also connect you’re your camera to the network through the RJ45 Ethernet port.
Dual Powerful AntennasUp to 492ft
in open areas*
*The 492 ft wireless coverage is based on TP-Link tests in open areas. Actual experience may vary due to environment, router specifications, and other factors.
Customizable Sound and Light Alarm
Record your own audio as an alarm to extend your usages. The ultra-bright and adjustable light is also supported to frighten unwanted visitors away.
Private Zones, Get Away There!
Offers excellent waterproof and dustproof performance for outdoor scenarios.
Smart Motion Tracking
Tracks motion with high-speed rotation to keep the object within the camera’s view.
Communicate directly with the outdoors for your convenience.
Multiple Installation Options
Use the mounting screws, template and loops‡ to install on any wall, ceiling or pole for the perfect view—wherever you want.
Physical Privacy Mode
Maintains your privacy with the lens physically blocked by the housing.
Enjoy your smart life and keep an eye on your vital areas with Alexa & Google Assistant supported.
Dedicated Tapo App
Live view, playback,save clips and set up-all in one app.
Download the Tapo app
Turn on your camera
Follow the in-app guide
|1/3” Progressive Scan CMOS Starlight Sensor
|Focal Length: 3.2 mmAperture: F1.6Field of View: 112° (Diagonal), 95°(Horizontal), 53°(Vertical)
|Pan Mechanical Range: 340° (360° Pan Coverage)Tilt Mechanical Range: 60° (130° Tilt Coverage)
|850 nm IR LED (98 ft / 29.9 m)Full-Color Night Vision
|2× Built-in Spotlights
|Interface & Button
|1× Ethernet Port1× RESET Button1× MicroSD Card Slot (Up to 512GB)
|VIDEO & AUDIO
|2K QHD 4MP (2560 × 1440 px)
|15/20/25/30 fps (Default 15 fps)
|Audio Input & Output
|Built-in Microphone and Speaker
|Two-Way Audio with Noise Cancellation
|93 dB (Level measured at 4-inch/10-cm distance)
|MicroSD Card Slot on Camera (Up to 512 GB)General Information about using MicroSD Cards >
|Tapo Care Cloud Storage Services (Subscription required)
|DETECTION and NOTIFICATIONS
|Motion DetectionPerson DetectionPet DetectionVehicle DetectionLine-Crossing DetectionTamper Detection
|System NotificationSystem Notification with Snapshot (Tapo Care Services)
|Connect via Wi-Fi or Ethernet
|IEEE 802.11b/g/n, 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi
|1× 10/100 Mbps RJ45 Port on Camera
|On-Device Machine Learning128-bit AES Encryption with SSL/TLSWPA/WPA2-PSK
|9V DC Power Adapter
|100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
|9 V, 0.85 A (DC Power)
|Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa
|Tapo App: iOS 9.0 or higher, Andriod 4.4 or higher
|Ceiling-MountedWall-MountedPole-Mounted (Pole-Mounting loops required but not included)
|10%~90% RH, Non-condensing
|0~90% RH, Non-condensing
|4.9 × 4.8 × 3.5 in (123.8 × 123 × 90 mm)
|Tapo C520WS CameraPower AdapterMounting AnchorsMounting ScrewsBracket ScrewsMounting TemplateMounting BracketWaterproof SealWaterproof Cable AttachmentsQuick Start Guide
|CE, FCC, RoHS, RCM