4G+ Cat6 AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router
- TP-Link's First 4G+ Router – supports 4G+ Cat6 to boost the data speeds of up to 300 Mbps*
- Plug a SIM card and play – no configurations needed, compatibility of SIM cards in 100+ countries are assured by years of field tests
- MU-MIMO supported – simultaneous data streams increase WiFi throughput and network efficiency.
- Supports TP-Link OneMeshTM – co-works with TP-Link OneMesh products to create a flexible and cost-efficient Mesh network
- Better Signal for Connections Everywhere – enjoy stable and efficient connections to every device thanks to the two external LTE antennas
- Full Gigabit Ports – provides reliable wired connections for bandwidth-intensive devices such as game consoles and STB
- Wi-Fi router mode – plug an Ethernet cable into the LAN/WAN port for flexible access as a backup option if you can't get a 4G connection
- Easy setup and management all by Tether app
- Enhanced Network type (compatible with Telstra, Optus and Vodafone network) – 4G: FDD-LTE B5 (850MHz) / B28 (700MHz); 3G: B5 (850MHz)
*Subject to ISP hardware requirement
Enjoy 4G+ Speed
4G+ Cat6 AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router
Boost Your 4G+ Speed
Supports the 4G+ Cat6, which used Carrier Aggregation technology to boost the data speeds of up to 300 Mbps. Plug your SIM card and enjoy HD movies without interruption, downloading files in seconds, and smooth online gaming.
- CH#1 Large Files 4K Video Game Console 4G LTE Router
- CH#1 CH#2 Large Files 4K Video Game Console 4G+ Cat6 Router LTE Speed 2X
Wi-Fi Where You Need It
Enjoy unmatched convenience and versatility. Tested in the field for years to ensure universal compatibility with 2 advanced LTE antennas to deliver a smooth connection. Simply plug in a micro SIM card and power on this elegant piece of technology to utilize fast and stable Wi-Fi, whether you’re at home or working remote.
- Lodging Home
- Remote Area
- Temporary Store
- Holiday Home
Reliable Network with MU-MIMO:
More Data Streams, More Speeds for Devices
MU-MIMO technology has multiple devices connect to the Internet at the same time, reducing waiting time, increasing WiFi throughput for every device and boosting the efficiency of each data stream. With MU-MIMO supported, Archer MR600 provides users with faster network, less interference and lower latency.
Traditional 4G Router
Archer MR600 with MU-MIMO Technology
Support TP-Link OneMesh™
Co-work with TP-Link OneMesh products, to provide a more flexible and cost-effective Mesh network with a single Wi-Fi name for seamless whole-home coverage.
*OneMesh Range Extender or Powerline Adapter sold separately.
Fully Gigabit Ports for Consummate Connectivity
Fully gigabit Ethernet ports provide warp speeds and reliable connections for high-intensive wired devices
such as your smart TV, game console, NAS, and more.
Reliable Access for Up to 64 Devices Simultaneously
Easily share a 3G/4G connection with up to 64 wireless devices, such as phones, tablets, and laptops, at the same
time. 4 LAN ports stand ready to provide internet for wired devices like desktop computers.
|Interface||1 × 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN/WAN Port3 × 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN Ports1 × Micro SIM Card Slot|
|Button||WPS/Reset Button, WiFi On/Off Button, Power On/Off Button|
|External Power Supply||Power Adapter: : Input Power 100-240v~50/60 Hz 0.6AOutput parameter 12VDC 1.5A|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||202 × 141 × 33.6 mm (7.95 × 5.55 × 1.32 in)|
|Antenna||2 × Detachable 4G LTE Antennas|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11a/n/ac 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz|
|Frequency||2.4 GHz and 5 GHz|
|Signal Rate||300 Mbps at 2.4 GHz, 867 Mbps at 5 GHz|
|Reception Sensitivity||5 GHz: 11a 54M: -77 dBm11ac HT20: -73 dBm11ac HT40: -68 dBm11ac HT80 : -64 dBm11n HT20: -77 dBm11n HT40: -73 dBm2.4 GHz: 11g 54M: -74 dBm11n HT20: -72 dBm11n HT40: -69 dBm|
|Transmit Power||< 20 dBm (2.4 GHz), < 23 dBm (5 GHz)|
|Wireless Functions||Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, Wireless Schedule, WMM, Wireless Statistics|
|Wireless Security||64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions|
|Network Type||4G: FDD-LTE: B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20/B28 (2100/1800/850/2600/900/800/700 MHz) TDD-LTE: B38/B40/B41 (2600/2300/2500 MHz)3G: DC-HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS: B1/B5/B8 (2100/850/900 MHz)Carrier Aggregation:B1+B3/B5/B7/B8/B20B3+B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20/B28/B38/B40B5+B1/B3/B5/B7/B40B7+B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20/B28B8+B1/B3/B7B20+B1/B3/B7B28+B3/B7/B40B38+B38B40+B40B41+B41|
|Quality of Service||Bandwidth Control|
|Security||DoS, IPv4 SPI Firewall, IPv6 Firewal, IP and MAC Address Binding, Access Control|
|WAN Type||Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/PPTP(Dual Access)/L2TP(Dual Access)|
|Management||TP-Link Cloud, Local Management, Remote Management|
|DHCP||Server, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation|
|Port Forwarding||ALG, Virtual Server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ|
|Dynamic DNS||TP-Link, DynDns, NO-IP|
|VPN||PPTP VPN, OpenVPN|
|Access Control||Parental Control, Local Management Control|
|Guest Network||2.4 GHz Guest Network x 1, 5 GHz Guest Network x 1|
|Package Contents||4G+ Cat6 AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Archer MR600Power AdapterRJ45 Ethernet CableQuick Installation Guide|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
*Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage, and quantity of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and client location.