AX6000 Next-Gen Wi-Fi Router
- Blazing Speed - AX6000 Dual-Band Wi-Fi speed boosted by 1024QAM deliver astonishing wireless speed up to 5952 Mbps: 4804 Mbps (5 GHz) and 1148 Mbps (2.4 GHz)
- Ultra Connectivity - 1 × 2.5 Gbps WAN port, 8 × Gigabit LAN ports, and 2 × USB 3.0 in Type A and Type C
- Highly Efficient - OFDMA increases average throughput by 4× in high-density scenarios, compared with an 802.11ac standard router. Downlink and uplink MU-MIMO are both supported.
- Powerful Processing - 1.8 GHz Quad-Core CPU and 2 coprocessors eradicate latency and deliver stable performance
- Intelligent Connection - Band Steering directs clients to the less congested band and Airtime Fairness optimizes the time usage
- Security System Built-In - TP-Link HomeCareTM provides the whole network with advanced antimalware service powered by Trend MicroTM, delivering Antivirus, Parental Controls and QoS
- Easy Setup - Link to your router via Bluetooth and set it up in minutes with the powerful Tether app
Faster. Broader. Higher Capacity.
802.11ax Next-Gen Wi-Fi Router
What is 802.11ax Wi-Fi
Fast. High Efficiency.
Gaming, 4K/8K streaming, smart home devices, and AR/VR all compete for network resources, creating lag and crowding your network. To solve this problem,
802.11ax (also known as Wi-Fi 6), a next-gen high-efficiency Wi-Fi standard, was created. Now, you can simultaneously connect more devices and enjoy the optimum speed for each of them.
Next-Gen Wi-Fi — 802.11ax
The Archer AX6000 is TP-Link’s first router with next-generation 802.11ax Wi-Fi technology. Take your Wi-Fi to the next level while being backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi standards.Learn more about 802.11ax >>
OFDMA greatly increases the number of connected devices by assigning channels to more devices
1024 QAM and Long OFDM Symbol boost overall speeds up to an incredible 6000 Mbps
Eight high-gain external antennas, Beamforming, and RangeBoost combine to extend strong, reliable Wi-Fi
Blazing Fast Speed
New technologies that come with 802.11ax, such as 1024QAM and Long OFDM Symbol, allow the router to provide industry-leading speeds of up to 1148 Mbps on a 2.4GHz band and 4804 Mbps on a 5GHz band. With the maximum bandwidth increased to 160MHz, you enjoy blazing-fast speeds without any lag.
Connect Numerous Devices
Non-Stop Entertainment on All Your Devices
With OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology, Archer AX6000 provides up to 4× higher capacity and throughput compared to standard AC routers in dense usage environments, greatly increasing the number of connected devices.
Far-Reaching Wi-Fi Coverage
8 high-gain external antennas deliver a strong Wi-Fi signal throughout your home. Beamforming concentrates the signal strength towards the connected devices while Rangeboost creates stronger and far-reaching Wi-Fi throughout your home.
Lightning-Fast Wired Connections
The Archer AX6000 provides a 2.5Gbps WAN port to make full use of the over 1Gbps internet access, boost the whole internet throughput. one Type C and one Type A USB 3.0 ports and eight Gigabit Ethernet ports also help to transfer data at blistering speeds for peak performance.
Smarter. Faster. Safer.
Top-Notch Processing Architecture
An extremely powerful 1.8GHz 64-bit quad-core processor with two distinct co-processors and 1GB of RAM powers through multiple complex tasks and demanding applications with ease. Its processing power allows the router to support multiple high-demand applications at the same time.
TP-Link HomeCare™ ensures every device on your network remains protected, with a threat database updated live by Trend Micro™. Use the powerful parental controls to limit time spent online and block inappropriate content according to unique profiles created for each family member.Learn More >>
Robust Parental Controls
Block inappropriate content and restrict time spent online
Protect all connected devices in your home from online threats
Quality of Service
Prioritize devices and applications for faster performance when needed
Setup Just Got a Lot Easier
To set up the Archer AX6000 via Bluetooth, simply download the Tether app,
follow the on-screen instructions, and get your network up and running in minutes.
Connect Archer AX6000 to your cable modem and turn on both devices
Download and launch the Tether app
Link to your router via Bluetooth and follow the in-app instructions to complete the network setup
Ready for Today and Tomorrow's Smart Home
With the growing number of devices in today's home, everyone deserves a smarter and easier way to bring all your products together. Utilize Amazon Alexa to control everything via voice commands to enjoy truly intelligent life.
|Standards||Wi-Fi 6IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHzIEEE 802.11ax/n/b/g 2.4 GHz|
|WiFi Speeds||AX60005 GHz: 4804 Mbps (802.11ax, HE160)2.4 GHz: 1148 Mbps (802.11ax)|
|WiFi Range||4 Bedroom Houses
8× Fixed High-Performance AntennasMultiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areasBeamformingConcentrates wireless signal strength towards clients to expand WiFi rangeHigh-Power FEMImproves transmission power to strengthen signal coverage4T4RMultiple streams in the same band strengthen the fault tolerance in transmission
|WiFi Capacity||Very High
Dual-BandAllocate devices to different bands for optimal performance4×4 MU-MIMOSimultaneously communicates with multiple MU-MIMO clientsOFDMASimultaneously communicates with multiple Wi-Fi 6 clientsAirtime FairnessImproves network efficiency by limiting excessive occupationDFSAccess an extra band to reduce congestion8 StreamsConnect your devices to more bandwidth
|Working Modes||Router ModeAccess Point Mode|
|Processor||1.8 GHz 64 Bit Quad-Core CPU|
|Ethernet Ports||1× 2.5 Gbps WAN Port8× Gigabit LAN PortsStatic Link Aggregation (LAG) available with 2× LAN ports|
|USB Support||1× USB-C 3.0 Port1× USB-A 3.0 PortSupported Partition Formats:NTFS, exFAT, HFS+, FAT32Supported Functions:Apple Time MachineFTP ServerMedia ServerSamba Server|
|Buttons||Wi-Fi On/Off ButtonPower On/Off ButtonLED On/Off ButtonWPS ButtonReset Button|
|Power||12 V ⎓ 4 A|
|WiFi Encryption||WPAWPA2WPA3WPA/WPA2-Enterprise (802.1x)|
|Network Security||SPI FirewallAccess ControlIP & MAC BindingApplication Layer GatewayHomeCare™ Antivirus
Malicious Site CheckerPort Intrusion PreventionInfected Device IsolationNotification and Log
|Guest Network||1× 5 GHz Guest Network1× 2.4 GHz Guest Network|
|Service Kits||HomeCare™Learn More>|
|Parental Controls||HomeCare™ Parental Controls
Custom ProfilesContent FilteringApp BlockURL FilteringTime Limit Time Schedule (Bedtime)Log Insight
|WAN Types||Dynamic IPStatic IPPPPoEPPTPL2TP|
|Quality of Service||QoS by DeviceHomeCare™ QoS
QoS by Application
|Cloud Service||Auto Firmware UpgradeOTA Firmware UpgradeTP-Link IDDDNS|
|NAT Forwarding||Port ForwardingPort TriggeringDMZUPnP|
|IPTV||IGMP ProxyIGMP SnoopingBridgeTag VLAN|
|DHCP||Address ReservationDHCP Client ListServer|
|Management||Tether AppWebpageCheck Web Emulator>|
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||10.3 × 10.3 × 2.4 in.(261.2 × 261.2 × 60.2 mm)|
|Package Contents||Wi-Fi Router Archer AX6000Power AdapterRJ45 Ethernet CableQuick Installation Guide|
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHS|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
|WiFi Transmission Power||CE:<20dBm(2.4GHz)<23dBm(5.15GHz~5.35GHz)<30dBm(5.47GHz~5.725GHz)FCC: <30dBm(2.4GHz & 5.15GHz~5.25GHz & 5.725GHz~5.825GHz)<24dBm(5.25GHz-5.35GHz & 5.47GHz-5.725 GHz)|
|WiFi Reception Sensitivity||Reception Sensitivity
11ax HE80 MCS0: -87dBm, 11ax HE80 MCS11: -56dBm
11a 6Mbps: -93dBm, 11a 54Mbps: -75dBm
11ac HT20 MCS0: -92dBm, 11ac HT20 MCS8: -70dBm
11ac HT40 MCS0: -90dBm, 11ac HT40 MCS9: -66dBm
11ac HT80 MCS0: -87dBm, 11ac HT80 MCS9: -62dBm
11ax HE40 MCS0: -93dBm, 11ax HE40 MCS11: -63dBm
11g 54Mbps: -77dBm, 11n HT20 MCS7: -75dBm
11n HT40 MCS7: -72dBm
*Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput, wireless coverage, and quantity of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and client location.
* Use of 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard requires clients to also support the 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard.
* Claims about 802.11ax Wi-Fi technology are based on comparisons of the expected maximum theoretical data rates for one spatial stream using 802.11ax at 160 MHz (1201 Mbps) as opposed to one spatial stream using 802.11ac at 80 MHz (433 Mbps) as documented in IEEE 802.11ax draft 3.0 spec and IEEE 802.11-2016 wireless standard specifications.
*Use of MU-MIMO requires clients to also support MU-MIMO.
* The amendment defines standardized modifications to both the IEEE 802.11 physical layers (PHY) and the IEEE 802.11 Medium Access Control (MAC) layer that enable at least one mode of operation capable of supporting improvement of at least four times the average throughput per station (measured at the MAC data service access point) in a dense deployment scenario.
* Requires client device that supports 160 MHz bandwidth on Wi-Fi.
* This router may not support all the mandatory features as ratified in Draft 3.0 of IEEE 802.11AX specification.
* 2.5 Gbps internet speeds require compatible service plans and equipment.
* TP-Link HomeCare™ is available for free for the first few months after subscription. Please visit www.tp-link.com/homecare.